PDA

View Full Version : Lets Reminisce

EuroZag2010
10-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Now that the season has begun I cant help but to think back at last year or the year before that. I will always remember when Dower put us on his back at St.Marys and went off, or that Elias dunk over Dellevadova. I always laugh when I think back off that USF player calling time out without any time outs remaining

What are your favorite memeories from past couple years?

What is the funniest memory?

This thread is just for fun:D

ZagNut08
10-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Santa Clara students clearling their seats to rush the court with a 2 pt lead and a second to go only to watch Brody foul gray on a full court inbound pass, sink both fts to force ot and go on to win. Thank you Brody. All the better because I was there.

MickMick
10-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Bouldin's play at Memphis his senior season.
Harris' play against Cincinatti in the Maui final.
Sacre's play against Michigan State at Bresling Center.
Gray's play against UConn in the BIS.
Meech's play against Akron in the NCAA tournament.

Will Foster shocking himself (and everyone else) with a made free throw.

EuroZag2010
10-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Bouldin's play at Memphis his senior season.
Harris' play against Cincinatti in the Maui final.
Sacre's play against Michigan State at Bresling Center.
Gray's play against UConn in the BIS.
Meech's play against Akron in the NCAA tournament.

Will Foster shocking himself (and everyone else) with a made free throw.

The kennel went nuts I remember that, also when he STUFFED samham!!EPIC for him

awberke
10-30-2011, 11:12 AM
At the WCC tourney when Will Foster airballed his first free throw, and then proceeded to airball his second one by about 5 feet.

Ira Brown's back to back alley oops, the second one being one of the sickest dunks i've ever seen in college hoops. Being at the game was ridiculous.

jazzdelmar
10-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Ammo in HI ... 3 straight days of sheer excitement.

Ekrub
10-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Ammo in HI ... 3 straight days of sheer excitement.

+1

3ot vs izzos boys being the most exciting

MickMick
10-30-2011, 01:10 PM
That happened the last couple of years?

04ZagFan
10-30-2011, 01:17 PM
How about just last season, when the fellas played arguably their best game of the season in the NCAA tournament against St. Johns!?

Marquise Carter with a huge performance, and a convincing win over a very good Big East team.

NotoriousZ
10-30-2011, 02:17 PM
Portland fans chanting, "Take a shower" to Ammo. I'm pretty sure we were well ahead at that point and I think even Adam got a kick out of that.

jazzdelmar
10-30-2011, 02:41 PM
That happened the last couple of years?

Yup, that was last time a Zag "popped." :)

Kiddwell
10-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing, one more time, a Jeremy Pargo tomahawk dunk.

:]

JPtheBeasta
10-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Meech's coast to coast layup to win the game againt WKU was one of my favorites.

+1 on the Foster made free-throw/fist pump and the block on Samhan that sent him to the floor. I would like to add that watching Foster cut down his portion of the net without having to get on a ladder was pretty sweet :)

Heytvelts defensive gem against North Carolina and Tyler Hansborough is way up there as well.

Every minute of the "instant classic" game with Stepp and Co against U of A was probably too long ago to be applicable but one of the best times I have had watching a game in any sport.