PDA

View Full Version : Any good sports bars for Zag fans in Seattle eastside?

ZagsGoZags
10-28-2011, 02:38 AM
just moved to Bellevue, Kirkland area of Seattle
and want find zag fans or bars friendly to zag fans, or both
to watch games

can anyone recommend ?

feel free to use private email if you want

Beer_Engineer
10-28-2011, 07:33 AM
Best "Pure" Zags bar is The Loft in Ballard. Owner is a huge Zag fan, I think he went to GU Prep...

Dont know about Bellevue, I try to stay out of there...

rennis
10-28-2011, 08:37 AM
I live in Kirkland. I haven't found a Zag bar around here, but the Timeout in Kirkland is a good place to watch a Zag game as long as there aren't any UW or WSU games played concurrently. There's usually a handful of Zag fans in there, especially for bigger games.

Drew
10-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Jillians is a good place with friendly competition for the game against WSU, though Cougs only seem to come out when they are good . . . looks like that will be regular now.

Otherwise, most places throughout King County will play Zags games as long as no other big sporting events are on.

As for the Loft, I spoke with a manager and employees at another Ballard bar last year. The manager told me a bunch of Spokane people hang out there, and they even turn the sound on when a lot of people are there to watch the Zags.

I live in Bellevue, and agree you'll find more Zag friendly bars in Seattle (Jillians, Floyd's, Fox Sports, the Loft) . . . though the Pumphouse can be OK, if no other big games are on.