PDA

View Full Version : Meehan: Olynyk still hurt

Zag 77
10-27-2011, 09:25 PM
It appears junior forward Kelly Olynyk won't play tomorrow. He suffered a concussion last week and still hasn't been cleared to practice.

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/

Let the conspiracy theorists have at it. I am sure they know more than the guy who gets paid to cover the Zags for the local paper.

Birddog
10-28-2011, 03:47 AM
Let the conspiracy theorists have at it. I am sure they know more than the guy who gets paid to cover the Zags for the local paper.

Tht's the beauty of it, they don't hve to know more, they just need access to a computer. I can't wait to see Bulldog#1's take on this.

Martin Centre Mad Man
10-28-2011, 04:36 AM
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/

K.O. was abducted by Red Lectoids from Planet 10.

That whole concussion thing is just what the Government wants us to believe.

RenoZag
10-28-2011, 04:40 AM
. . . I can't wait to see Bulldog#1's take on this.

The entertainment value falls somewhere between a front row seat at a Gallagher show and an endless loop of the Zapruder film. . .

Zag 77
10-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Despite all the joshing here, hopefully KO will be OK. Concussions are nothing funny. Remember how Blake Stepp was affected when he got one. Nowadays he probably would not have been cleared to play so soon.

JPtheBeasta
10-28-2011, 11:35 AM
The entertainment value falls somewhere between a front row seat at a Gallagher show and an endless loop of the Zapruder film. . .

LOL. I'll be sure to wear a plastic cover next time I visit the boards. This KO plot is definitely thickening...

Kiddwell
10-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Despite all the joshing here, hopefully KO will be OK. Concussions are nothing funny. Remember how Blake Stepp was affected when he got one. Nowadays he probably would not have been cleared to play so soon.

+1

BULLDOG#1
10-28-2011, 11:53 AM
cut me a break birddog. I don't really have a take on this...
I just hope the kid is OK.

Dirt McGirt
10-28-2011, 01:05 PM

You guys need to start an "Occupy the Kennel" movement until you get some real answers.

sonuvazag
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM

Hmm... I think you should change the Redlonious Lectanus... (ode to Gentlemen Broncos.)

ZagZombie
10-28-2011, 02:10 PM
If Kelly does redshirt will it be due to his concussion or to develop his game? How long of a setback may it be on his development if the concussion symptoms continue to bother him? If I recall keegan hyland's concussion bothered him for a very long time. Also look at Sidney crosby (granted hockey is not as physical as basketball) but symptoms can effect the person for a very long time.

Kong-Kool-Aid
10-28-2011, 04:13 PM
If Kelly does redshirt will it be due to his concussion or to develop his game? How long of a setback may it be on his development if the concussion symptoms continue to bother him? If I recall keegan hyland's concussion bothered him for a very long time. Also look at Sidney crosby (granted hockey is not as physical as basketball) but symptoms can effect the person for a very long time.

Did you just say that hockey is not as physical as basketball? Strange, I would think the opposite.

JAGzag
10-28-2011, 05:11 PM
(granted hockey is not as physical as basketball)

Huh? Last time I checked, BBall players had all their front teeth!

Baldwinzag
10-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Spangler looks GREAT tonight. Gaining great position, boxing out, quick moves, tough on the inside, etc...much better vs competition than Gonzaga bigs thus far...

May not score a lot of points, but he's making a case for a tough guy in the paint.

JPtheBeasta
10-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Remind me again in which sport the guys are allowed to punch each other? Also, which sport requires the use of helmets? And pads? And has walls that are frequently being crashed into?

:)

RenoZag
10-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Spangler looks GREAT tonight. Gaining great position, boxing out, quick moves, tough on the inside, etc...much better vs competition than Gonzaga bigs thus far...

May not score a lot of points, but he's making a case for a tough guy in the paint.

He's a stud. Hope he gets big PT this year

willandi
10-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Remind me again in which sport the guys are allowed to punch each other? Also, which sport requires the use of helmets? And pads? And has walls that are frequently being crashed into?

:)

Roller derby?

webspinnre
10-28-2011, 07:47 PM
You guys need to start an "Occupy the Kennel" movement until you get some real answers.

I see what you did there. :000tens: