PDA

View Full Version : Internet Feed?

Montzag
10-27-2011, 01:52 PM
I am having difficulty finding a feed for tomorrow’s game. Local Dish and Direct have no feed from KAYU.

Is anyone aware of an internet feed?

Thanks.

Kiddwell
10-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Philly, will you be able to save this game for folks like Kiddwell who cannot watch live?

If so, please specify the link(s). And, as always, your contribution in this regard is very, very much appreciated. (You're the man!) :)

:]

FlyZag
10-27-2011, 04:23 PM
I will have a stream at Justin.tv/rideopen

I will post a link tomorrow

DCZag
10-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks fly - us east coasters appreciate that you guys (Philly included) hook us up with our Zag fix....

northsidezagfan
10-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Thanks fly - us east coasters appreciate that you guys (Philly included) hook us up with our Zag fix....

+10000000 This is my first season on the East Coast, feeds like this will make it much easier!

Virginia Zags Fan
10-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Second what DC Zag says. Hey DC Zag, you up for meeting up to watch a game some time?

ZagMan in Philly
10-27-2011, 06:36 PM

Sweet....Thanks.

ZagMan in Philly
10-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Philly, will you be able to save this game for folks like Kiddwell who cannot watch live?

If so, please specify the link(s). And, as always, your contribution in this regard is very, very much appreciated. (You're the man!) :)

:]

Flyzag will stream the exhibition game, since I could not get the live feed on my Directv. I will stream the future games that i can get on my Directv. I will post a link (justintv) later. And yes, all the streams will be saved on my channel, and can be watched at a later time.

GO ZAGS!!!

Juskickenit2
10-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanks, for games to be ran through philly and games past. Your a lifesaver. Much less I've enjoyed watching games over, and over, and over on your channel.

MDABE80
10-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Series will be over if the Rangers' lead holds up.

jazzdelmar
10-27-2011, 07:42 PM

thx doc. nothing gets past you :)

U Zig, I Zag
10-27-2011, 07:54 PM
I am working on setting up a feed, but running into some technical difficulties (for those who are planning on streaming: I am using a network based HD tuner, not justin/ustream friendly).

Regardless, I will be recording standard def and HD versions of each game and will try to make those available online in some fashion. *

*online after the fact, for the stat freaks, youtube highlight video makers, etc

Zagineer
10-27-2011, 08:13 PM

:allhail:

On behalf of all of us on the west side of the Cascades,....... so close, but yet so far away,...... THANK YOU!! :)

(Go Rangers!!)

kitzbuel
10-27-2011, 08:16 PM

At this rate they might still be playing Game 6.

MDABE80
10-27-2011, 08:18 PM
thx doc. nothing gets past you :)

For love of the game;)

MDABE80
10-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Yikes! Game 7 comin right up!!!
Amazing finish!
Back to computer viewing:)

Montzag
10-28-2011, 07:13 AM
My sincere thanks to those working to provide us in the hinterlands with access to the game.

gozagswoohoo
10-28-2011, 07:30 AM
I think Flyzag and ZMinPhilly need to be added to the GUboards payroll.

They need to be making AT LEAST as much as us MODS make, if not more.

Zag Man
10-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Flyzag will stream the exhibition game, since I could not get the live feed on my Directv. I will stream the future games that i can get on my Directv. I will post a link (justintv) later. And yes, all the streams will be saved on my channel, and can be watched at a later time.

GO ZAGS!!!

For those of us who are "computer illiterate" how do we access your "channel" so that we can watch the Gonzaga basketball game at a later time?

Thank you very much in advance for getting these games online for all the fans who don't live in the Northwest and cannot get the games on television.

RenoZag
10-28-2011, 08:34 AM
I think Flyzag and ZMinPhilly need to be added to the GUboards payroll.

They need to be making AT LEAST as much as us MODS make, if not more.

They can have my salary but I'm not giving up my corner of the break room refrigerator. . .

FlyZag
10-28-2011, 08:34 AM
For those of us who are "computer illiterate" how do we access your "channel" so that we can watch the Gonzaga basketball game at a later time?

Thank you very much in advance for getting these games online for all the fans who don't live in the Northwest and cannot get the games on television.

I will provide a link later today before tip. But it really is just as simple as pointing your browser to www.justin.tv/rideopen

I will have a live feed from whichever local channel the game lands on. Either KAYU or KHQ.

Zag Man
10-28-2011, 09:45 AM
I will provide a link later today before tip. But it really is just as simple as pointing your browser to www.justin.tv/rideopen

I will have a live feed from whichever local channel the game lands on. Either KAYU or KHQ.

Thanks, FlyZag! Look forward to watching the game tonight!

kitzbuel
10-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Woot woot!

gozagswoohoo
10-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Will this be viewable on an iPad?

Zag@LMU
10-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Will this be viewable on an iPad?

You will have to pay a one time fee of $4.99 for the "Justin.tv" app from the app store. Browser based viewing for Ipad is not available because of lack of Flash integration, but IS available on any android based phone or tablet.

cjm720
10-28-2011, 01:18 PM

So, come game time just go to this link? Or will there be another link? Thanks for doing this!!!!!!!!

FlyZag
10-28-2011, 01:19 PM
So, come game time just go to this link? Or will there be another link? Thanks for doing this!!!!!!!!

They both will be the same... so your choice.

Go Zags!!!

cjm720
10-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Another question, por favor. Is the game Live only or will it be available on reply?

DCZag
10-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Virginia Zags Fan - shoot me a PM and we'll work something out for a game.

FlyZag
10-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Another question, por favor. Is the game Live only or will it be available on reply?

I am pretty sure I can set it up to be viewed at a later time.

Zag@LMU
10-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Just follow the link

The game will be live from FlyZags link. There will be a small delay between live and the internet, but probably only 20 seconds max.

JPtheBeasta
10-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the feed! Works like a champ. Muchas gracias from AZ!

SoCalZag
10-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Flyzag - good stuff - thank you!