PDA

View Full Version : KGA 1510 Talking Zags

Virginia Zags Fan
10-25-2011, 06:24 AM
Good Morning,

I was wondering if anyone knows when KGA will start talking Zags. Since they are now streaming it would be fun to listen in as an east coaster.

Thanks!

Baldwinzag
10-25-2011, 06:59 AM
They have already kicked things off -- although, I don't believe anything has been uploaded yet.

They had their first "round table" discussion last week with the likes of Richard Fox, Dan Dickau, Matt Santangelo, et al talking all Zags.

Also, they'll be providing radio coverage this Friday for the exhibition vs Carroll College.

I love how much easier KGA's website is to navigate for tuning in and the streaming is better quality.

Robzagnut
10-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Last week I listened to a round table with Jim Meehan, Tom Hudson, Richard Fox and Toby (and Mouse Head - who irritates me, because all he talks about is Cleveland).

Lots of interesting comments about the newcomers and all three said this was Sacre's team.

75Zag
10-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Do we know if KGA free streaming will continue once GU games begin? In prior years they have not streamed games due to GU's "pay-to-listen" arrangement through the official GU web site. As someone who really hates to pay money for content that is free over-the-air in the Spokane market, I would appreciate any information available.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!