For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.

Reborn
10-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Great song Hondo. Totally fits how Im a feeling.

HOOTER
10-23-2011, 05:13 PM
I prophesize with my keyboard so I guess you're not talking to me. ;)

gamagin
10-23-2011, 05:25 PM
• "Basketball is a game that gives you every chance to be great, and puts every pressure on you to prove that you haven't got what it takes. It never takes away the chance, and it never eases up on the pressure." - Bob Sundvold

• “When it's played the way is spozed to be played, basketball happens in the air; flying, floating, elevated above the floor, levitating the way oppressed peoples of this earth imagine themselves in their dreams.” - John Edgar Wideman

hondo
10-23-2011, 07:02 PM
So that's why I dream I can fly all the time.

gozagswoohoo
10-24-2011, 06:30 AM
I'm leavin, on a jet plane,
don't know when I'll be back again.
Annie get your gun,
Ice Ice baby.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure those lyrics have nothing to do with what you guys are talking about, but it's the only lyrics I could come up with off the top of my head.

EuroZag2010
10-24-2011, 07:47 AM
This is probably the worst "write up" thats ever been written but its all in good fun!!

hey zag fans do you know what time it is?
Its time for the fellas to take us on another spin.
With the kennel club rockin this season the zags will be crushin' opponents with ease. Its a new year and we have some new faces but dont worry about them theyve seen it all they been places. Its begins again as fans anxiously watch and hope that the zags bring that championship home again.
:cheers: