PDA

View Full Version : Redshirts?

quadcityzag
10-17-2011, 01:11 PM
I know it might be a little early to speculate this but close enough to bring up. I was wondering if the coaches have talked about redshirts, if anyone is going to redshirt? Kyle D and Kevin P would be the most likely options. But I havent heard anything or seen any posts on the redshirt options. May I have missed something.

11 days till Zag basketball!!!

ZagNative
10-17-2011, 01:22 PM
I know it might be a little early to speculate this but close enough to bring up. I was wondering if the coaches have talked about redshirts, if anyone is going to redshirt? Kyle D and Kevin P would be the most likely options. But I havent heard anything or seen any posts on the redshirt options. May I have missed something.

11 days till Zag basketball!!!Did you see this thread (http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=35924)?

DADoZAG
10-17-2011, 01:23 PM

11 days till Zag basketball!!!

There's been plenty of discussion, but it's been unanimously decided by a vote of one to zero to let the coaches and players decide.
http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=35927

Mods will pull this thread any minute....

Go ZAGS!

gamagin
10-17-2011, 01:31 PM
I know it might be a little early to speculate this but close enough to bring up. I was wondering if the coaches have talked about redshirts, if anyone is going to redshirt? Kyle D and Kevin P would be the most likely options. But I havent heard anything or seen any posts on the redshirt options. May I have missed something. 11 days till Zag basketball!!!

lanced already. Mostly.

Mr Vulture
10-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Has been discussed many times...however, don't think there is any shot, barring injury, that Kevin Pangos redshirts.

zagzilla
10-17-2011, 02:20 PM
If this is a joke your sense of humor is a little dry for me.