PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas when I should fly down? (Hello yans, long time no type)

gozagswoohoo
07-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, I HAVE been watching though, muh ha ha ha ha.

Anyways, I am still hoping to make my first Spokane trek this season, and I was wondering if we knew some game dates yet. I remember last season, there was a span of 3-4 days where there were 2 games within 2 hours of Spokane. Something like that would be great where I could come down for like 3 days and see more than 1 game. Anyone have any suggestions? BZ, you know any good roundabout dates? I'd like to start checking flights.

PS- I love you (everyone).

BobZag
07-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, I HAVE been watching though, muh ha ha ha ha.

Anyways, I am still hoping to make my first Spokane trek this season, and I was wondering if we knew some game dates yet. I remember last season, there was a span of 3-4 days where there were 2 games within 2 hours of Spokane. Something like that would be great where I could come down for like 3 days and see more than 1 game. Anyone have any suggestions? BZ, you know any good roundabout dates? I'd like to start checking flights.

PS- I love you (everyone).

Wish I had specific dates already. Early December is the WSU-GU game. With luck there will be another home game within a couple days of that one. January 5 is the Georgia game in Spokane Arena; perhaps there's a game in K2 close to that one. Also, any Saturday-Monday league games are doable if you can take off a couple days from work. Stay tuned for the schedule.

ZagNut08
07-02-2007, 04:49 PM
best bet to see two games is a wcc sat-mon deal like Bob mentioned. got to see it with all the students there

MickMick
07-02-2007, 06:30 PM
From my experience:

Unless you are willing to part with a fistful of cash, the K2 games are a tough ticket. I resign myself to the fact that I will see two live games a year. The Battle in Seattle and the Ronald McDonald House game in the Spokane Arena.

Is the game in Portland a tough ticket?

Speaking of McDonalds...did I read that the high school burger boys may be playing a game in the Spokane arena? Some type of gratuity for the successful McD House charity campaign?

cggonzaga
07-03-2007, 08:46 AM
From my experience:

Speaking of McDonalds...did I read that the high school burger boys may be playing a game in the Spokane arena? Some type of gratuity for the successful McD House charity campaign?

They are hoping to get the AA game here some year soon. The McDonalds people were very happy with last year's game against Memphis and see potential for the AA game being hosted here in Spokane.

lothar98zag
07-03-2007, 09:50 AM
From my experience:

Unless you are willing to part with a fistful of cash, the K2 games are a tough ticket.

Of course, if you have the right contacts, you may be able to get in w/o selling your house...

Zag79
07-04-2007, 12:23 AM
im sure i could get you in one game at k2 woohoo. let me know if you really make the trip.

gozagswoohoo
07-04-2007, 11:52 AM
im sure i could get you in one game at k2 woohoo. let me know if you really make the trip.

I appreciate the offer, I'll keep you posted.

Gonezagaga
07-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't forget my standing offer woohoo. No expiration date on that one.

bulldogshawn
07-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey woohoo,

Hope you make it up sometime this year, make sure you let me know and I'll show you around campus and stuff. If you're lucky maybe I'll even get you a KC shirt and you can jump in with us.