PDA

View Full Version : Zags sleeper pick for FF

jimmy b
10-15-2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.clae.com/amusement/default.aspx

obviously this is meaningless, but I have to say personally that I haven't been as excited or with this high of expectations going into a season for many years.

I wouldn't even label us a sleeper. If we stay healthy this should be an awesome season. Can't wait for it to get underway.

ID ZAGFAN
10-15-2011, 12:26 PM
I notice Michigan is the other sleeper with the Zags.

Go Rob and the Zags!
Go Jordy and the Wolverines!

:p

ZaGranny

LynetteG
10-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Wow, not sure what I would do if Gonzaga met up with Michigan in any game. Well, I do know what I would do, and I would have to root for Michigan as long as Jordy was playing. I would really like to see that matchup though!

Zagcity
10-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Wow, not sure what I would do if Gonzaga met up with Michigan in any game. Well, I do know what I would do, and I would have to root for Michigan as long as Jordy was playing. I would really like to see that matchup though!

Bite your tongue!! :boxing:

Therunner
10-16-2011, 04:20 PM
nt

webspinnre
10-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Chances of either of my sons playing college basketball is poor, but I've got to say that I'd root for them and their team over the Zags.

MDABE80
10-16-2011, 05:44 PM
We do have uber talent. If the cards fall right after Christmas, don't count these Zags out. As yet, some are a bit raw with no D1 experience.

I guess it's something to say whennearly all of your players either were invited or did play for their country of origen. Not small change.

They don't invite the "small change" players.

I f the players go through a major development, although it might surpise us, they do find a FF.
Big fast with smart shhoters out front.....that's all you need really.

Defense is always the question. If the kids play rigid tough defense, the sky is the limit. Sure we don't have a collection of 5 star HS players but I believe we DO have the kids who can win a college championship.....it's just a few bounces away..just a few centimeters....it can happen.

zag69
10-16-2011, 07:05 PM
The sleeper still fits?