PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Portland Tickets Available

75Zag
10-14-2011, 07:02 AM
If you want them and don't already have them, remaining tickets for the Men's NCAA games in Portland (1st and 2nd round games) go on sale tomorrow (Oct. 15) at 10 am. Available at www.rosequarter.com or at 877-789-7673. Prices from $198 to $243 per strip (3 sessions of 2 games each). The Portland games will be played on Thursday and Saturday.

Hoping to see GU here in Portland in March.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

Baldwinzag
10-14-2011, 07:24 AM
Thanks, 75.

Speaking of Zag ticket purchases, I recently purchased 2012 WCC All-Session pass, yet received no confirmation via Gonzaga Athletics or anyone re: the transaction. I attempted to inquire about said purchase, yet have yet to receive a response. I did receive a standard emailed receipt, yet still no information regarding the tickets or next steps. Did anyone else have this issue and / or concern?

zagzilla
10-14-2011, 07:55 AM
I get confused about this every year-Do we already know which seeds from which regions are slotted into PDX? If so what are they?

Thanks,

ZZ

75Zag
10-14-2011, 08:36 AM
I could be wrong (again) but I believe they have to wait to match up specific 'subregions' with geographic venues until Selection Sunday, because of the NCAA policy which allows high seeds to play as close to home as possible in the rounds of 64 and 32. For GU to play in Portland (please, please, please) I assume they need to be at least a 6, preferably a 4.

The great thing about StubHub or its competitors is that you can always dump or trade tickets if your team is sent to an unexpected venue or does not make the tournament.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

23dpg
10-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Ok, I got my tickets, now it's up to the Zags to do theirs.