• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gozagswoohoo
    Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
    • Feb 2007

- - -Pick a current zag for each scenario- - -

Here is the roster, just to help you visualize and remind you of all the awesomeness on this team.

1- Have the ball in his hands running up the floor on a fast break-

2- Pass to this player to 'finish' the fast break-

3- To shoot 6 three's in a game-

4- Shoot a three pointer at the buzzer-

5- Shoot 2 free throws when down 1 point-

6- Pick a player you'd like to average the most FG opportunities in the game-

7- To guard the opposing team's best player for an entire game-

8- To guard the opposing team's best player for one huge possession-

9- Down by 1 point, can take any type of shot you'd like. What player do you give it to?

10- Which current zag has the best chance to make it in the nba-

Oh, and on a completely unrelated note. I have a YMCA team here in Missouri, and we just won our division championship last Sunday night. Anyways, I had a pretty sweet dunk during the game, and one of my buddies snapped a pic of it (below). Yes, we wear zag uni's in the YMCA league. And yes, I am aware that the lighting and shades are a little off. The gym has terrible lighting.

Allow myself to introduce....myself...
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Yeah WooHoo, I would say the lighting in your facility is worse than it used to be @ SMC!
    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Goshzagit
      Zag for Life
      • Dec 2007

Fun post Woo!

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post

1- Have the ball in his hands running up the floor on a fast break- Saved by the Bell

2- Pass to this player to 'finish' the fast break- 3...2...1...Lift-off Landry

3- To shoot 6 three's in a game- Da 'Hoff

4- Shoot a three pointer at the buzzer- SnapbackCarter

5- Shoot 2 free throws when down 1 point- Lil Rob

6- Pick a player you'd like to average the most FG opportunities in the game- "E"

7- To guard the opposing team's best player for an entire game- 'Quise

8- To guard the opposing team's best player for one huge possession- "That Guy"

9- Down by 1 point, can take any type of shot you'd like. What player do you give it to? Sock-it-to-me Sacre

10- Which current zag has the best chance to make it in the nba- G to the B to the J

Comment

• Worthington
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Aug 2011

1- Have the ball in his hands running up the floor on a fast break- GBJ

2- Pass to this player to 'finish' the fast break- Guy Landry

3- To shoot 6 three's in a game- Mathis Monninghoff

4- Shoot a three pointer at the buzzer- Marquise Carter

5- Shoot 2 free throws when down 1 point- Carter

6- Pick a player you'd like to average the most FG opportunities in the game- Sacre

7- To guard the opposing team's best player for an entire game- Keita

8- To guard the opposing team's best player for one huge possession- Landry

9- Down by 1 point, can take any type of shot you'd like. What player do you give it to? - Sacre

10- Which current zag has the best chance to make it in the nba- Sacre

Comment

• bullzag23
          Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2015
          • Apr 2008

1- Have the ball in his hands running up the floor on a fast break- Stockton

2- Pass to this player to 'finish' the fast break- E!

3- To shoot 6 three's in a game- Hoff

4- Shoot a three pointer at the buzzer- GBJ

5- Shoot 2 free throws when down 1 point- Stockton

6- Pick a player you'd like to average the most FG opportunities in the game- Dower

7- To guard the opposing team's best player for an entire game- Depends, big or small? Big- Sacre
          Small- Hart, but only because I'm not familiar enough with GBJ/Landry

8- To guard the opposing team's best player for one huge possession-
          Big- Sacre
          Small- Hart

9- Down by 1 point, can take any type of shot you'd like. What player do you give it to? Dower, aka instant offense

10- Which current zag has the best chance to make it in the nba- E!
          A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
          Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
          Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
            • Feb 2007

1- Have the ball in his hands running up floor on a fast break- The Stockster

2- Pass to this player to 'finish' the fast break- Ugh Lee us

3- To shoot 6 three's in a game- The MONster

4- Shoot a three pointer at the buzzer- MarMar

5- Shoot 2 free throws when down 1 point- MarMar

6- Pick a player you'd like to average most FG opport. in the game- Sacre

7- To guard the opposing team's best player for an entire game- MarMar

8- To guard the opposing team's best player for one huge poss- Hartster

9- Down by 1 point, can take any type of shot you'd like. What player do you give it to? Sacre

10- Which current zag has the best chance to make it in the nba- E-Meister

Comment

• MDABE80
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

1. Stocks
              2 Elias
              3. Bell
              4. Bell
              5. Rob
              6. Rob
              7. Hart or Guy
              8. Hart
              9. Rob
              10. Rob

Comment

• cjm720
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2007

1- Have the ball in his hands running up the floor on a fast break-Stocks

2- Pass to this player to 'finish' the fast break-Elias

3- To shoot 6 three's in a game-Bell

4- Shoot a three pointer at the buzzer-Bell

5- Shoot 2 free throws when down 1 point-Carter

6- Pick a player you'd like to average the most FG opportunities in the game-Bobby

7- To guard the opposing team's best player for an entire game-our "3" Hart, Guy?

8- To guard the opposing team's best player for one huge possession-Hart

9- Down by 1 point, can take any type of shot you'd like. What player do you give it to? Bell

10- Which current zag has the best chance to make it in the nba-Mark Few, Bobby, maybe Bell
                Go Zags!!!

Comment

• HillBillyZag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Good Grief, as much as I love the Zags, to break that down to individuals would overtax my already cratered nervous system. Rest assured though, there will be several efficient applicants for each of those tasks!
                  [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
                  ― Scottie Pippen

Comment

• Mr Vulture
                    Zag for Life
                    • May 2008

Ball on a Fastbreak - Currently Stockton but will be interested to see Pangos and Bell on the fastbreak as well

Pass to Finisher - Elias..if fully healthy he is going to blow up this year IMO

Shoot Six 3's in a Game - Totally off of reports, I would say Bell although I understand Pangos is quite the shooter as well.

3pt Shot at the Buzzer - Marquise Carter!

Two FT's Down by 1 Late - Marquise Carter!

Player to have most FG shots in a Game - Sacre as I think that is what will open up the perimeter for Carter, Bell, Pangos, and Stockton

Guarding Other Teams Best Player - I would use several guys depending on whom the best player is on the other team (both scenarios)

Take any Shot Down by 1pt - Marquise Carter..I think he is clutch down the stretch and can shoot outside, drive the lane, and will typically make the FT's if fouled late in the game

Best Chance to Make the NBA - Haven't seen the new guys play so I am not going to go with them. I would say Harris is #1 if healthy followed by Sacre due to his size (needs to be focused/consistent) to get the leagues attention.

Comment

• RockandRollJames
                      Kennel Club
                      • Feb 2010

1- Have the ball in his hands running up the floor on a fast break- Guy Landry

2- Pass to this player to 'finish' the fast break- Elias Harris

3- To shoot 6 three's in a game- Gary Bell Jr.

4- Shoot a three pointer at the buzzer- Marquise Carter

5- Shoot 2 free throws when down 1 point- Marquise Carter

6- Pick a player you'd like to average the most FG opportunities in the game- Elias Harris

7- To guard the opposing team's best player for an entire game- Rob Sacre (if a big man)

8- To guard the opposing team's best player for one huge possession- Rob Sacre (if a big man)

9- Down by 1 point, can take any type of shot you'd like. What player do you give it to? Rob Sacre

10- Which current zag has the best chance to make it in the nba- Rob Sacre

Comment

• MDABE80
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

For those of you who don't understand the affection for Rob, wait till you see his new game. He's seriously improved. He's a solid mid range jumper away from a lottery pick.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                          For those of you who don't understand the affection for Rob, wait till you see his new game. He's seriously improved. He's a solid mid range jumper away from a lottery pick.
                          Added one more question:

Poster most likely to give you chills when he posts stuff- Abe

Comment

• MDABE80
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

lolol...I hope so!!! Such improvement though! WAIT till you see him! He's a hoss. The main thing is that his attitude. Hostile...loud...won't be beaten easily. Stronger, more nobile. Best we've had in the post since JP.

Comment

• RockandRollJames
                              Kennel Club
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                              lolol...I hope so!!! Such improvement though! WAIT till you see him! He's a hoss. The main thing is that his attitude. Hostile...loud...won't be beaten easily. Stronger, more nobile. Best we've had in the post since JP.
                              He's quite the aristocrat!

Comment

Working...
                              X