84.62%
    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011
  • Bocco
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

In my study every morning me and the newspaper and a cup of coffee.

P.S. Can't vote no cowbell.

P.P.S Please see post below for a further exposition regarding Bocco's regularity.
    Last edited by Bocco; 06-30-2007, 07:35 AM. Reason: forgot about the coffee
    The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• lothar98zag
      PostPadder General
      • Feb 2007

Lothar wanted to leave only one poll option, but it wouldn't let Lothar do that.
      youtube - "The Runner"

Comment

• Bocco
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Well in that case. Hell no. Discuss.
        Last edited by Bocco; 06-30-2007, 07:36 AM. Reason: comment about voting
        The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• lothar98zag
          PostPadder General
          • Feb 2007

On regular days Lothar is.

When on vacation, Lothar is usually not.
          youtube - "The Runner"

Comment

• Bocco
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

That's a position I can totally agree with.
            Last edited by Bocco; 06-30-2007, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• former1dog
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

You could set your clock, if ya know what I mean.

Comment

• MickMick
                Zag for Life
                • Apr 2007

As long as I take my daily fiber......
                I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• ZagNative
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

ZN is usually going tend to short.

Comment

• RenoZag
                    Super Moderator
                    • Feb 2007

Depends on the amount of fiber in the context. . .
                    Last edited by RenoZag; 06-30-2007, 10:09 AM.
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Bocco
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Since I first saw Lother's query last evening I have spent considerable time pondering his question. Initially I was taken aback that he would ask such a question, but did find myself making a quick response.

On further reflection Bocco is very regular, and he believes that everyone will confirm that at least for the last few months he has fooed regularly.

The first thing Bocco does every morning is to get up grab a cup of coffee, and to go to his study and foo. After spending some time fooing in the morning it is necessary for Bocco to go to work, however when he returns home he finds in necessary to sit and foo for some time prior to eating dinner. Following dinner Bocco my have many different activities depending on the time of the year visiting friends, GU basketball games. movies, baseball, etc., but when he returns home he finds it necessary to foo again prior to retiring for the evening.

Bocco finds fooing to be one of the more enjoyable experiences of his day. Mrs Bocco does not understand this and frequently comments to Bocco and other about the amount of time be spends fooing.

One of the best things about Bocco's regular daily foos is that he is able to do with others who are fooing at the same time. There is something comforting about fooing in a group. Initially Bocco was somewhat reticent about fooing with others viewing and when he saw that 15, 20, 30, 50 people were currently viewing foo, he refrained from foo. However the welcoming atmosphere enticed Bocco and he joined in and fooed right along with all the other regular fooers.

Bocco also has become comfortable with the foo voyeurs, those that peek in and watch those fooing but to do not joint in and foo themselves. Whenever one other these individuals screw up enough nerve to come and foo in public Bocco always make a point of giving them as pos rep in hopes they will come back and foo again.

Weekends are a little different that normal weekdays. Usually Bocco can sleep in little so he foos a little later than than on weekdays. He has also forgotten his password so when he is away from home he is unable to foo at all. Bocco finds this very disconcerting. (If he ever remembers his password he might also get brave enough to foo at work.) Hopefully this will be remedied in the near future.

Finally, since Bocco enjoys fooing so much it is his intention this fall or winter when the weather turns cold and the snow flies to spend entire weekends fooing. It would sort of be like a fooing marathon. Bocco will have to think about this very carefully since if he plans to spend an entire weekend fooing, he will probably need to store up a lot of material in advance.

Anyway Lothar, since Bocco has determined that in fact he is regular, he is respectfully unable to vote in your poll. However he will regularly check in over the weekend and foo as much a possible.

Comment

• RenoZag
                        Super Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

I see the habit of referring to one's self in the third person instigated by Uber and perpetuated by Lothar has claimed another victim. . .

Woe is RenoZag !!!

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• ZagNative
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

It turns out that short legs and addiction to metamucil are the least of ZN's problems ...

Comment

• kitzbuel
                            • Feb 2007

After having spent the last year in the middle east living in close quarters with hundreds of others all sharing the same dining and latrine facilities, I feel uniquely qualified to expand at length upon the various movements and deprivations thereof and the effects of said phenomenon on said shared latrine facilities. Casual (often shockingly unexpected) observation of these effects over time has led me and several of my colleagues to question the standard placement of the involved orifice on the bulk of the population using our latrines. The spread patterns observed indicated an apparent irregularity in the placement of said orifice. There was very little else that could explain the random spray at such bizarre angles that were observed. The angles seemed to be too extreme to be accounted for simply by a wide choke. The patterns were also so thoroughly random as to lead one to believe that the contributors were attempting to imitate Pollacks.
                            'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• mendiant
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by former1dog View Post
                              You could set your clock, if ya know what I mean.

ME TOO!!!

All it takes is a couple of cups of coffee...unless you are eating highly proceesed foods, and too much meat...and cheese (or other dairy).

All those responding to this post who are over 40 say "Aye!"

AYE!!!
                              A Zag is generous.

A Zag knows he is much more than the sum of his stats.

A Zag has a desire to be part of something that is bigger than himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X