PDA

View Full Version : Tinsley?

pbriz
06-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Have not heard anything about him in awhile.... has he been pushed aside because of Clarke and Gibbs or is he still in the picture?

BobZag
06-29-2007, 05:19 PM
It's between Pepperdine and Cal for him now. Maybe more will jump in during July.

ZagNut08
06-29-2007, 06:41 PM
would love to see him go to pepperdine...if I had the choice of tinsley or gibbs I would take tinsley

thickman1
06-29-2007, 07:37 PM
would love to see him go to pepperdine...if I had the choice of tinsley or gibbs I would take tinsley

Why? Based on what? I'm just curious.

pbriz
06-29-2007, 09:36 PM

I have to disagree, its pretty tough to pass up Gibbs who is already a diehard Zags fan and a top 100 player who is 6' 5" and can play the point.

ZagNut08
06-30-2007, 12:17 AM
to be honest, tinsley has been on gonzaga's radar for quite some time, gibbs in rather new. tinsley has always wanted to be a zag. he has a great work ethic, and I have heard far more first hand reports of tinsley dominating games. He put up big numbers (gibbs numbers arent too flashy in any catergory)

I think he is a smart player with a chip on his shoulder. Many said he could have a pendo like attitude on the court.

I don't know, I haven't heard anything amazing about Gibbs to this point - so it may be ignorance on my part. I do like his size...I know nothing about his game though...strenghts/weaknesses

All in all, I am not putting too much stock in an 08 gaurd. I think it will fill a needed role, but I have high hopes for the 09 class, and have a hunch we will get a pretty solid pg

for those who would choose Gibbs, what about his game peeks your interest?