• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Zach Lavine

From Scout

Lavine is being recruited primarily by West Coast schools at this time.

“UCLA, Washington State, Baylor, Arizona, Washington, Gonzaga and Oregon State have been recruiting me,” said Lavine.

I asked Lavine if any schools stand out for him at the moment.

“UCLA is my favorite,” said Lavine. “I don’t know if I should verbal yet, but I’ve been talking it over with my family.”

When questioned about his thinking on the possibility of making a commitment, Lavine said, “I’m thinking I might want to get it over with, because I’m getting a lot of calls and UCLA has always been my favorite. But getting recruited does only happen once in your life, so that’s something I’m considering as well.”

I asked Lavine if he has any time frame in mind making his decision.

“It could happen any day or I could wait until my senior year,” said Lavine. “I may just wake up one day and decide that I want to get it over with.”

When asked about the possibility of taking unofficial visits, Lavine said, “I went down to UCLA a couple weeks ago. I visited with family and we went over to the campus. I may take an unofficial to Gonzaga at some point, but I don’t have anything set up yet.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • GoZags
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Hmmmmm.
    sigpic
    “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
    ——-
    List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
    Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Working...
    X