PDA

View Full Version : Brock at Hoopfest

BobZag
06-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Brock Osweiler will be on the "Feed Both Big Fellas" team with friends Arron Dunn, Chase Raimey and Taylor Eglet.

They'll be playing at Spokane Falls Blvd and Post Street, near the Olive Garden.

Check him out and cheer 'em on!

PS. Brock is up to 230 lbs and climbing. Really starting to fill out.

wazZag
06-30-2007, 11:49 AM
I watched the majority of Brock's first game. Unfortunately there is little you can say about 3 on 3 street-ball, especially when you are watching a 6'8" guy against a group of guys that maxed out a around 6-feet. Brock's shot wasn't falling at first, but he began slashing to the hoop to create some buckets. The one thing I was really surprised about was his quickness, it looks like the kid is going to be a great athlete. The only minor concern is his free throw form looked a little jerky. It blows my mind to think that he has two more years to physically mature before even setting foot on campus, he is going to be an animal.

cougs4ever
06-30-2007, 12:20 PM
And was thinking the same thing: he already looks bigger and more ripped than Mallon and Heyvelt. Very nice athleticism for a kid that big.

wazZag
06-30-2007, 12:44 PM
It looks like they won both games and will play tomorrow morning at 10:00.

mtzaga
06-30-2007, 01:43 PM
He's a Pac-10 level QB too. Quite the stud.

azzagfan
06-30-2007, 04:41 PM
And was thinking the same thing: he already looks bigger and more ripped than Mallon and Heyvelt. Very nice athleticism for a kid that big.

More ripped than Mallon, no!!!:)

MickMick
06-30-2007, 05:09 PM

Scary thought. Is he committed to hoops? We had a local kid that went the other direction. Will be playing QB for BYU. Jason Munns (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2329329)(Southridge High) was a very good basketball player too. He had the size/build to do it at the Div 1 level.

cougs4ever
06-30-2007, 05:17 PM
More ripped than Mallon, no!!!:)

I never thought I'd put the words "ripped" and "Mallon" in the same sentence, either. My point was he has a D-1 body right now. And it can only get better in the next 2 years.

I love Mallon, too. No knock on Sean, but they are different players.

BobZag
06-30-2007, 05:37 PM

Shhhhhh.

Brock is fully committed to basketball and Gonzaga, though.