PDA

View Full Version : Stuckey staying close to home?

cggonzaga
06-27-2007, 10:12 AM
As I wrote in the blog on Tuesday, that's not the only trade the Hawks are considering. On Tuesday, I wrote that the Hawks were pursuing Luke Ridnour and were willing to give up the No. 11 pick to make it happen. If the Hawks can't land Stoudemire, this seems like the most plausible trade scenario for Atlanta. It would end the Hawks' drought at the point guard position and free them up to take Al Horford or Yi Jianlian (yes, he's still in the picture) at No. 3.

If the Sonics get No. 11, sources say they will likely select Eastern Washington combo guard Rodney Stuckey.

I would love for this to happen. I think Stuckey's great and would really help out the Sonics. Hasn't he skyrocketed up people's boards! Way to go Rodney!

wazZag
06-27-2007, 11:52 AM
That would be great to see Stuckey a Sonic. I really think he is going to be a star.

ZagManFan
06-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Stuckey, Durant, Ray Allen. Sounds like a nice start. What if they keep Lewis? I might actually watch a Sonic game again.

sonuvazag
06-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Stuckey, Durant, Ray Allen. Sounds like a nice start. What if they keep Lewis?Plus Ridnour and the team has a very Phoenix-like flavor... defense? who needs defense with these guys.

cggonzaga
06-27-2007, 01:15 PM
If we get Stuckey it means no Ridnour. He would be traded to Atlanta. It's really shaping up like Durant will be taken by Portland. I love this starting 5 for the Sonics next year:

1) Watson or Stuckey
2) Ray Allen
3) Rashard Lewis
4) Chris Wilcox
5) Greg Oden

That's a playoff team right there. Even in the west. With Oden and Stuckey there they already become 3 times as good a defensive team.

sonuvazag
06-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Oden won't be on the Sonics is my feeling.

CDC84
06-28-2007, 12:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=2918505

An article just written by Katz.........

sittingon50
06-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Is there an over/under as to Stern saying "Eastern Michigan."?