• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 23dpg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

How much Rep........

do you have to give out before you can re-Rep? Is it a time thing or a numbers game.

It seems that there is no one left for me to rep.
    Birds aren’t real.
  • Rubbadub
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

You can only give out 10 in a day and you have to give out 20 before you can rep the same person again.
    sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• lothar98zag
      PostPadder General
      • Feb 2007

has the "20" actually been verified or is that just someones guess?

also, if there are no more fooers to rep, strole over to the mens hoops forum and reandomly rep people.
      youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• UberZagFan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

How much rep would a Foorepper rep if a Foorepper could rep rep?

Originally posted by lothar98zag View Post
        has the "20" actually been verified or is that just someones guess?

also, if there are no more fooers to rep, strole over to the mens hoops forum and reandomly rep people.
        Yes, some lucky hoops forum posters are fortunate to receive Uber rep every now and then when Uber has to refresh his rep. Usually, Uber looks for the posters with the lower post count to rep, figuring those folks don't come around as much and there is less chance of Uber having previously repped them.
        If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• Bocco
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by UberZagFan View Post
          How much rep would a Foorepper rep if a Foorepper could rep rep?
          All Fooers woud have reputations like BZ or LIZF.
          The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• Akzag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Lemme see if I can muddle this more ...

How much Rep do you have to give out before you can re-Rep? Is it a time thing or a numbers game.

The correct answers are yes, and yes. Normally ....

You are allowed to rep ten times (in a 24-hour period). After 20 unique posters have been repped (that would be two days if you are up to speed), you should be allowed to start a second round of rep. However, several of us have run into anomalies such as "repping one poster at will", the "short turn-around" where for some reason you don't have to wait the full allotted 20 reps before hitting someone up again (I had that happen after 15), as well as the "allergy to a poster" which even after 20 you can't rep someone (it took me 35 reps before I could return to one poster). As a rule though, the 20 rep rule shoule work.
            So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Bocco
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Akzag View Post
              Lemme see if I can muddle this more ...

The correct answers are yes, and yes. Normally ....

You are allowed to rep ten times (in a 24-hour period). After 20 unique posters have been repped (that would be two days if you are up to speed), you should be allowed to start a second round of rep. However, several of us have run into anomalies such as "repping one poster at will", the "short turn-around" where for some reason you don't have to wait the full allotted 20 reps before hitting someone up again (I had that happen after 15), as well as the "allergy to a poster" which even after 20 you can't rep someone (it took me 35 reps before I could return to one poster). As a rule though, the 20 rep rule shoule work.
              I'll second those observations. I know that I had a time when it took almost 40 reps before I could rep former1. The only thing that seems constant is the "You've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later" and on more than one occasion 24 hours seemed like it was closer to 26 hours. But, who can be sure of anything in the world of Foo.
              The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• Rubbadub
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Haven't heard complaint of any anomalies recently...
                sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

Working...
                X