PDA

View Full Version : Rivals Top 100 for 2013

CDC84
05-24-2011, 08:21 AM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/rankings/rank-2752

None of these prospects are listing the Zags yet, but I am sure that will change as summer comes along......

kitzbuel
05-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Not a lot of West Coast kids there.

Reborn
05-24-2011, 10:25 AM
I counted 11. 9 from Calif. and 2 from Arizona. I also counted 6 from Texas (maybe we can get one there). However,none from Washington or Oregon. I find that hard to believe!!!!!

wazZag
05-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Purdue with 3 commits on the list already. Wow.

MickMick
05-24-2011, 02:09 PM
A good showing this season would help GU in many ways to include the recruiting map.

That said, there is a wealth of talent out there. The talent pool throughout the world is growing and is on the verge of dliuting the increasingly odd notion of a top 100.

More than ever, this is about team chemistry and player fit. The Zags need the right magical mix of size, athleticism, skill, and IQ. The GU staff has access to players like this. It is on them to concoct the right brew.

I have confidence they will. Every season, my interest in top 100 lists diminish just a bit more. After all, didn't Jimmer have the best year last season? What was his rank? A guy that we have compared to Morrison at times. Speaking of which, what was Morrison's rank? Anyone ever take a look where Arizona's Derrick Williams was ranked?

I'm fine if recruits like Morrison or Ravio show up with a three star rating as long as they fit like those two did.

thebigsmoove
05-25-2011, 09:18 AM
from what i was hearing Seattle guard, Anrio Adams from the 2012 class is being reclassified for 2013, he has been listing the Zags, and im sure with another year to recruit him, we will be a serious suitor.