PDA

View Full Version : Non-Conference Away Games

Spink Rules
05-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Does anyone know what the OOC away game schedule is shaping up like? I know we have AZ in Seattle and Xavier in Cincy, but are there any other notable games to speak of? I heard mention of us playing a tournament in Puerto Rico, does anyone if that's true?

CDC84
05-19-2011, 06:28 PM
at Illinois.

I don't believe the Zags will be playing in a preseason tourney this season.

MBZags
05-19-2011, 06:29 PM
at Illinois.

I don't believe the Zags will be playing in a preseason tourney this season.

CDC, do you have an idea of when the Illinois game will be?

CDC84
05-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Don't know when the Illinois game will be.

gozagswoohoo
05-19-2011, 09:37 PM
I will be at the Illinois game.

Please schedule an appointment to meet me.

Goshzagit
05-20-2011, 05:55 AM
I realize this is off-topic, yet thought it was the most appropriate thread to ask: is DePaul visiting the Kennel this season? Just curious...

MBZags
05-20-2011, 06:06 AM
I will be at the Illinois game.

Please schedule an appointment to meet me.

It would be an honor, woohoo. You and I can overwhelm the Orange Krush with our Zagosity.

gozagswoohoo
05-20-2011, 07:20 AM
It would be an honor, woohoo. You and I can overwhelm the Orange Krush with our Zagosity.

Sounds awesome!!

I was one of 4 zags fans in my entire section 2 years ago when we won the OT thriller in Chicago.

That arena was PACKED with orange, and I would say....maybe 200 zags fans. That was one of the most incredible games I've seen in person though. Can't wait for the re-match. See you there!

CDC84
05-20-2011, 08:22 AM
I realize this is off-topic, yet thought it was the most appropriate thread to ask: is DePaul visiting the Kennel this season? Just curious...

I haven't heard about DePaul being on the sked at all. It wouldn't make much sense to schedule them unless it were just a one off game at K2.

thebigsmoove
05-20-2011, 08:59 AM
I haven't heard about DePaul being on the sked at all. It wouldn't make much sense to schedule them unless it were just a one off game at K2.

I heard someone mention DePaul on another msg board, but i cant seem to find any article substantiating that claim...we shall see i guess...