PDA

View Full Version : Zagaholic is back!

thebigsmoove
05-15-2011, 07:17 PM
After a 6 month hiatus, Zagaholic (http://zagaholic.blogspot.com) is back and edgier than ever, come check us out...lots of content on its way...

Zag 77
05-15-2011, 07:28 PM
I looked. Nothing special. Just some mean-spirited comments about Meech and Manny leaving and old news about the KO deal. In other words, about 15days behind what has already been vetted here.

thebigsmoove
05-15-2011, 07:33 PM
I looked. Nothing special. Just some mean-spirited comments about Meech and Manny leaving and old news about the KO deal. In other words, about 15days behind what has already been vetted here.

Like i said, its been 6 months since ive posted, got a lot to catch up on, more is coming:

Recruit Profiles/News
Schedule rumors/updates
dialogue that is not always questioning the ability of Mark Few as our head coach, tired of hearing about how we need to go in another direction

MDABE80
05-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Welcome back. Give us news!!!

thebigsmoove
05-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Welcome back. Give us news!!!

Thanks for the support, i was beginning to think my time had come and gone...lol

thebigsmoove
05-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Gary Bell Jr. and Kevin Pangos Recruit profiles up at Zagaholic...next up Kyle Dranginis, Chris Sarbraugh, and Ryan Spangler...Still trying to get info on who the Zags are targeting with Meech's now vacant scholly...

jazzdelmar
05-16-2011, 02:54 AM
suggest you reverse your text. maybe even come up a few points. kinda hard for senior eyes like me and doc and gamagin, et al. to read.....other than that, welcome to the zag-a-drome. its gonna be a wild ride.

Zagtana
05-16-2011, 06:13 AM
Great to have you back! Agree with jazz, get rid of black background and reverse type. That being said, have bookmarked your site in my computer's Zag file.

thebigsmoove
05-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Great to have you back! Agree with jazz, get rid of black background and reverse type. That being said, have bookmarked your site in my computer's Zag file.

Ok i messed with the design, let me know what you guys think

ZagNative
05-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Gary Bell Jr. and Kevin Pangos Recruit profiles up at Zagaholic...next up Kyle Dranginis, Chris Sarbraugh, and Ryan Spangler...Still trying to get info on who the Zags are targeting with Meech's now vacant scholly...Enjoyed the recruit profiles you have posted. Nicely done. (I also prefer the white background.)

Zagtana
05-16-2011, 04:09 PM
"Ok i messed with the design, let me know what you guys think"

Looks fantastic, very reader friendly. Good material. Will be checking it daily. Glad to have another source for Zag info. Nice job.

MDABE80
05-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Looking st the films reminds me of one thing: It's a big jump from HA or JC to D1. It's even a bigger jump form D1 to top 25 D1.
Let's hope these kids do make that jump.

Funny, my older brother thinks Chris Sarbaugh is the best of the bunch. We'll see.

Thanks again .

thebigsmoove
05-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Looking st the films reminds me of one thing: It's a big jump from HA or JC to D1. It's even a bigger jump form D1 to top 25 D1.
Let's hope these kids do make that jump.

Funny, my older brother thinks Chris Sarbaugh is the best of the bunch. We'll see.

Thanks again .

maybe not the most talented of the bunch, but wouldnt be surprised if he has the best career of the bunch

MickMick
05-16-2011, 06:38 PM
"Ok i messed with the design, let me know what you guys think"

Looks fantastic, very reader friendly. Good material. Will be checking it daily. Glad to have another source for Zag info. Nice job.

I second that.

A nice looking production that promotes the GU brand. Who can argue against that?

"Slipper Still Fits" appears to be a reliable source of information and is often ahead of the curve with breaking news. They definately have some connections. "Zagaholic" will need to find a niche and perhaps the best way to do that would be with insightful commentary. GUBoards provides much commentary for me to gleen information from but I'm always looking for more.

Hogan
05-16-2011, 08:57 PM
A very nice site. It's great to see all this info and video of our new guys on one place.Very much appreciated. I will visit often.:clap:

Zag79
05-16-2011, 11:28 PM
guy landry is a beast, that was a filthy highlight reel.

zzzjag
05-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Really nice incoming freshman profiles!

Guy Landry was throwing it down!

Thanks for posting the link.

Reborn
05-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Landry brings back memories of Pargo. It will be nice to have a player who can really throw it down with creativity. This guy truly has hops. I think some fans undervalue the dunk. I've always liked the excitement it creates in the fans, and especially the young fans. Great dunks can often be momentum changing, and can create the spark to a fire that creates a nice run for your team.

I have not seen much footage on these guys. I liked what Bell brings to the game. He has good size, is muscular and athletic and attacks the inside relentlessly and fearlessly. He appears to get to the line a lot,and I like that. I really like the way he handles the ball and has a great crossover move. He is strong with the ball and appears quick at this level. He averaged 8 rebounds which I felt was impressive for a guard. Bell, I believe is the real deal, and he will be the best guard since Blake Stepp.

I'm hoping that Dranginis will be the outside shooter we have lacked.

Not much footage on Spangler. He does have a nice outside shot though.

I think Sarbrough will be tough. My question about him is his speed on defense.

thebigsmoove
05-17-2011, 09:11 AM
I second that.

A nice looking production that promotes the GU brand. Who can argue against that?

"Slipper Still Fits" appears to be a reliable source of information and is often ahead of the curve with breaking news. They definately have some connections. "Zagaholic" will need to find a niche and perhaps the best way to do that would be with insightful commentary. GUBoards provides much commentary for me to gleen information from but I'm always looking for more.

Appreciate it, I am trying to data mine to find as much info about past, current, and future zags...bringing it all together in one place so people dont have to scour the net, anytime someone has something they feel is worthy of a players profile feel free to shoot me an email at joshlinke@gmail.com or via twitter @zagaholic...I love this message board and have been a happy reader and contributor since 2007...I will do my best to include insightful commentary as well.

The response to the design has been very satisfying. Thanks again everyone!

thebigsmoove
05-17-2011, 11:35 AM
New material is up...

thebigsmoove
05-18-2011, 12:57 PM
2012 Recruiting Profiles for Anrio Adams, Anthony Bennett, Demarquise Johnson, Jordan Tebbutt, and Skylar Spencer are up and running...come check it out