View Full Version : Pangos twitter !!!

EuroZag2010
04-22-2011, 11:57 AM
@kpangos
Everybody follow my dude @ABennett24 tryna get him to be a bulldog lool
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 4/22/11 12:52 PM

MDABE80
04-22-2011, 11:59 AM
hmmmmmmmmm.......unexpected influence is good!

CaliforniaZaggin'
04-22-2011, 12:20 PM
If you tweet it, they will come.

JohnOGU
04-22-2011, 12:34 PM
This is awesome.

RockandRollJames
04-22-2011, 12:45 PM
LOVE it. Anthony has a new follower. Anything I can do to help.

MickMick
04-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Already a great ambassador for the program.

Go Kevin!

BobZag
04-22-2011, 02:07 PM
Try to imagine Skylar Spencer and Anthony Bennett playing together. Good for Kevin. Hope it helps.

MDABE80
04-22-2011, 02:08 PM
It means he's bought in. Good! I bet he does know plenty of good friends.... who play well.
Wish he knew those S Cal kids....;)

Me and BZ thinking alike on this one.

hondo
04-22-2011, 02:12 PM
I think we are going to like this guy a lot.

bulldoginpdx
04-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Well I was hoping I could get away with the post without having to point out the, "I thought ohhearently sarcasm" with my reply poking only fun at twitter and its oh so silly names.

Seriously though it is nice to have these new technology's and influences of them to help in the recruiting process.

thespywhozaggedme
04-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Honest question: could this possibly be a recruiting violation? Technology moves so fast the NCAA has a hard time keeping up.

Angelo Roncalli
04-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Honest question: could this possibly be a recruiting violation? Technology moves so fast the NCAA has a hard time keeping up.

IMHO, no.

They have a pre-existing relationship and Pangos is not a representative of athletics interests.

madness
04-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Looks like Olynyk is on twitter now too @BigKelz13, could be a Zag twitter explosion this year!

MickMick
04-22-2011, 04:00 PM

I dunno.

Is it a violation when UK players such as Wall, Cousins, etc. skip class to attend a McDonald's All America game and could be openly seen "socializing" with uncomitted players?

Is the NCAA going to monitor 15,000 tweets a day? Are they going to pick on some tweets and ignore others?

The NCAA's potential case load is beyond big. They didn't know about the problems at USD until the FBI told them. They went as far as to admit that the FBI could investigate the matter much better than they could. They didn't know about Reggie Bush until the press made it public. They didn't know about Cam Newton until a Mississippi State coach told them almost a year later.

The first rule to creating a law: Make sure it is enforceable.

The NCAA has bigger things to worry about than a Pangos tweet.

thespywhozaggedme
04-24-2011, 12:01 PM
IMHO, no.

They have a pre-existing relationship and Pangos is not a representative of athletics interests.

No, I meant, if we as fans tweet A. Bennett, extolling the virtues of GU and telling him to come here? Could that be a possible violation?

willandi
04-24-2011, 01:17 PM
No, I meant, if we as fans tweet A. Bennett, extolling the virtues of GU and telling him to come here? Could that be a possible violation?

Read the sticky at the top of the home page. Almost certainly a violation, without a pre-existing relationship or other mitigating circumstances.

229SintoZag
04-24-2011, 01:39 PM
I dunno.

Is it a violation when UK players such as Wall, Cousins, etc. skip class to attend a McDonald's All America game and could be openly seen "socializing" with uncomitted players?

Is the NCAA going to monitor 15,000 tweets a day? Are they going to pick on some tweets and ignore others?

The NCAA's potential case load is beyond big. They didn't know about the problems at USD until the FBI told them. They went as far as to admit that the FBI could investigate the matter much better than they could. They didn't know about Reggie Bush until the press made it public. They didn't know about Cam Newton until a Mississippi State coach told them almost a year later.

The first rule to creating a law: Make sure it is enforceable.

The NCAA has bigger things to worry about than a Pangos tweet.

If you never go to class to begin with, is it really "skipping" class?

MDABE80
04-24-2011, 04:29 PM
yes.. it is.:)