PDA

View Full Version : Ammo a Sonic?

cggonzaga
06-25-2007, 08:31 AM
From the Chicago Sun:

"Whither MJ?
This looks like put up or shut up time for Michael Jordan. The Bobcats have salary cap space they say they'll use and Rashard Lewis is the obvious target. You figure the Magic will keep Darko Milicic and is out of the big free agent bidding. The Bobcats could play Raymond Felton and Gerald Wallace (assuming they re-signs him) in the backcourt with Lewis and Emeka Okafor up front and perhaps make a nice jump, and then use the No. 8 pick for a big man, though there's talk of using that pick in a deal for Warriors guard Jason Richardson.

In Seattle, meanwhile, the question may be whether the Sonics want to keep Lewis as they look like a team that could make a major jump with Kevin Durant joining Lewis and Ray Allen on a running team. But new general manager Sam Presti is a proponent of the Spurs' defense-first system, which works best if you have Tim Duncan. That system turned LeBron James into a half-court player. If the Sonics choose that direction, they'd probably try to move Lewis and go with Spurs assistant P.J. Carlesimo as coach."

To me this only happens as a sign and trade with Lewis. I'm sure the Sonics would demand Felton, Ammo and probably something else in the deal. Could be interesting though.

ZagDaddy
06-25-2007, 09:54 AM
But new general manager Sam Presti is a proponent of the Spurs' defense-first system

I'm not thinking Ammo is who comes to mind for a GM of this bent.

cggonzaga
06-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Either is 3/4 of the Sonics team. Can't imagine the Bobcats wanting to keep Ammo if Rashard signed there.

SageOfZagville
06-25-2007, 12:52 PM
I talked to Adam's dad several weeks ago. He stated that MJ is still high on Adam, and that they want him to get stronger for next year. In fact he said that Adam had hired a personal trainer to help him get ready for the gruelling season next year.

OT. I saw Adam at the Safeway at Hamilton and Mission last week. He was buying the Chinese Deli "Express Special". That's no way to put meat on your bones Adam; you'll just be hungry in an hour. :)

Symi81
06-25-2007, 01:48 PM
OT. I saw Adam at the Safeway at Nevada and Mission last week. He was buying the Chinese Deli "Express Special".

Nice to hear he is keeping it real, still shopping in the Gonzaga neighborhood.

TheZagPhish
06-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Nice to hear he is keeping it real, still shopping in the Gonzaga neighborhood.

Yeah he's keepin' in real - that's college student grub, too! :p

UberZagFan
06-25-2007, 05:40 PM
I talked to Adam's dad several weeks ago. He stated that MJ is still high on Adam, and that they want him to get stronger for next year. In fact he said that Adam had hired a personal trainer to help him get ready for the gruelling season next year.

Morrison glad rookie season is behind him (http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/story/94762.html)

eastsideballer
06-25-2007, 09:57 PM
in fact it is a friend of mine that is training ammo in spokane. he says that adam is stronger and will continue to gain mass and strength if he continues on that path.
Pargo is also taking advantage of my friends help and according to the trainer ammo is demn near as strong as pargo. go figure.