PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Pangos takes a test and scores high

BobZag
04-14-2011, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=8ng4TuqbX3o&feature=channel_video_title

Very interesting. Enjoy.

Zags need a higher basketball IQ. Hello, Kevin.

Jakester425
04-14-2011, 10:53 AM
One thing is for sure, Kevin's jumper shore is purdy. Cant wait to see him play in a GU uniform.

MDABE80
04-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Kevin is one kid who will do the work necessary to become as good as he can be.

We NEED kids like this. Throwback types. No dunks...no fancy stuff. Just a grounded hard working kid. We've needed this type of kid for an awful long time.

FuManShoes
04-14-2011, 01:07 PM
That's kind of cool to watch. Thanks for the link. I passed it along to a youth hoops coach. Rob, get some oven mitts!

Vanzagger
04-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Kevin is one kid who will do the work necessary to become as good as he can be.

We NEED kids like this. Throwback types. No dunks...no fancy stuff. Just a grounded hard working kid. We've needed this type of kid for an awful long time.

can't say I've been watching all the Zag teams as long as some of you, but I can't remember the last team that did not have 4-5 guys putting up some highlight real throw downs????? Was it before break away rims?

U Zig, I Zag
04-14-2011, 01:30 PM

:rolleyes:

I get what your putting down there, ABE. But come on, you didn't want Rob to throw down some of those weak shots that went up last year?

U Zig, I Zag
04-14-2011, 01:33 PM
In regards to the video, very cool. Like to see the drills and things put into action. The best of the best (Kobe, LBJ, Jordan, Bird, Durant, etc)? They are natural athletes (Bird?) AND they do this kind of thing. Every. Single. Day.

Dedication.