PDA

View Full Version : Interesting

Pargo the Destroyer
04-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Life :)

ZagsGoZags
04-04-2011, 11:32 PM
with lots of time and taxpayers money .....
they got 'im !!
great public enemy of Louisianna
whew. sure will sleep better tonight ....

adoptedzag
04-05-2011, 07:51 AM
....?

sullyzag66
04-05-2011, 08:28 AM
....?
Never mind.

Pargo the Destroyer
04-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Had to change the body of my post. No worries. Life is funny though. Like Sunday when I was golfing, I hit a really nice drive, had some confidence, then On the next hole I hit a snap hook that ended up in the adjacent fairway.

Ekrub
04-05-2011, 10:56 AM
I'm assuming this is about Mr. LaFluer, and all I have to say is that in MY mind, it is more of a black eye on our society when we demonize non-violent people (WSU players, Mr. LaFluer) than it is on the people getting into trouble. I understand the argument that they have something to lose an they are public figures, etc... But in all these cases these are cops going out of their way on taxpayers dime to expose people who are making decisions that aren't harming anybody but themselves. Just plain ridiculous. Robert has nothing to be ashamed of. These nanny state policemen and politicians are the ones who should be ashamed for enforcing their particular brand of morality on everyone else and ruining lives in the process.

former1dog
04-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Far more interesting topic than the thread that currently occupies the top of this forum.