• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanzagger
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Sometimes

it's alright if the leadership comes from the bench. Now, before the Carolina-Kentucky game I said I will take the underdog Kentucky because their coach is sort of proactive and said,"we're gonna do what we do" and didn't watch any film on his favored opponent. Well good for him, it worked out.

Ok, Callipari said this season he believed in his players more than they did. That's strong. I'll take them again tonight. Down by 7 right now.
    Think Big. No think Bigger than that!
  • Vanzagger
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Bueller

? Yikes.....No one watching?

Comment

• bballbeachbum
      Zag for Life
      • Dec 2008

UConn just too much. what a run. has to be a record for consecutive elimination games won. incredible.

Comment

• Vanzagger
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Brandon

Knight will never have to look over his shoulder playing for coach Cal. Hopefully he comes back for at least one more go around.

Comment

• Vanzagger
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Ohio St.

Originally posted by Vanzagger View Post
          it's alright if the leadership comes from the bench. Now, before the Carolina-Kentucky game I said I will take the underdog Kentucky because their coach is sort of proactive and said,"we're gonna do what we do" and didn't watch any film on his favored opponent. Well good for him, it worked out.

Ok, Callipari said this season he believed in his players more than they did. That's strong. I'll take them again tonight. Down by 7 right now.
          Kentucky....ooops.

Comment

Working...
          X