PDA

View Full Version : wonderful ride

Hoopaholic
03-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Ladies,
What a wonderful ride with so many great memories. I thank each and everyone of you for providing me the opportunity to enjoy the game of basketball, watch you put your full effort day in day out, show the intricacies of the game of basketball and represent GU as only you could.....

Thank You

gamagin
03-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Great season and the end of great careers for some, including Claire Raap and Courtney Vandersloot.

In the end, they have carved their places in the history of the school. Forever.

Courtney will definitely one day have her jersey retired and go down in history by herself as the very best of the best ever to lace up for the Lady Zags.

sylean
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
I seriously think she has been the best player.......

hondo
03-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Well said Gamagin. It's hard to say good bye to these wonderful young women who we have all fallen in love with over the years.

Lizzag
03-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Despite being in the Arena tonight, the reality just hasn't quite hit me yet. I'm not ready to be done with Lady Zags Basketball. Thank you, ladies, for just a beautiful season! I couldn't be prouder to be a Zag tonight.

spudzag
03-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Thank you ladies. You have all made this a special season creating lasting memories for many, but especially for yourselves. Your accomplishment will be yours for a life time. We'll be routing for all you next year whether you are returning or off to the next step in your lives! Cheers

Angelo Roncalli
03-28-2011, 08:38 PM
What a true joy they have been to watch.

Zagineer
03-28-2011, 08:50 PM
A wonderful season, Ladys! :clap:

Thank you for all the great moments. :)

And now it's a passing of the torch to the '11-'12 Seniors. And welcoming a wonderful group of Freshmen joining the team. :clap:

gamagin
03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Well said Gamagin. It's hard to say good bye to these wonderful young women who we have all fallen in love with over the years.

sitting with you and your bride and your entourage was like sitting with a true GU fan w/well-earned-deserved rock star status.

All the best,

MedZag
03-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Overexceeding expectations, gritty play, stellar point guard, true essence of team, fully embraced by the gonzaga community and spokane community at large in a vacuum of things to root for, elite eight appearance.

What a run, so much fun to watch. Retire #21!

SWZag
03-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Outstanding season ladies!!! Congrats!

Thanks for the great entertainment and doing great things for Gonzaga!

SWZag

sittingon50
03-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Tremendous job ladies!!

Birddog
03-29-2011, 03:45 AM
Great job ladies, I'm an official convert now. Watching Sloot perform surgery was a delight.