• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • demian
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

which GU recruiting web site to use?

I always used to look on scout.com for GU basketball recruiting but tonight I checked on scout.com and cant find a link for GU. My question is what would be a good respectable recruiting site to follow GU recruiting. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
  • Oregonzagnut
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2011

If Mark Few's brain had a USB port, I think that site would be the best GU recruiting site.

But seriously, IMO no one site is "the best". Scout and Rivals tend to be widely used but not always up to date. They often run the same AP stories or post links to a kids local newspaper or H.S. articles. Maxpreps is decent, by CBS. But any major sports media or website has their own H.S. recruiting site. SI, CBS, ESPN, FOX, YAHOO, etc etc.

H.S. rankings are even more subjective hearsay than NCAA polls/rankings or power numbers. Plus if we take Kentucky's lead, we will start to need junior high and middle school rankings.

I don't worry too much about who other schools recruit so I rely mostly on the info I get right here at GUBoards.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• Kiddwell
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

espn

Here you go: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...age/onthetrail

Click on the blue tabs for other info.

:]
      Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• lothar98zag
        PostPadder General
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by demian View Post
        I always used to look on scout.com for GU basketball recruiting but tonight I checked on scout.com and cant find a link for GU. My question is what would be a good respectable recruiting site to follow GU recruiting. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
        HERE & HERE

If either site provides links, click them, otherwise no other single site will provide more info.
        youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• ZagNative
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

I like Rivals and ESPN. Scout has become next to useless, IMHO.

Comment

• UberZagFan
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Like Lothar said. This site is the best. And look for anything posted by ZN.
            If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• demian
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Feb 2007

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X