PDA

View Full Version : lots of people wanting tickets for Monday...

sylean
03-26-2011, 11:16 PM
just checked Craigslist........hope this means that we'll really pack the place on Monday....

which brings me to my irritation....those front seats left open by reserving seats for the other teams...phooey on that....if they want the seats, sit in them, otherwise let we other fans get a chance at getting them....

this game even though I just watched if on tv not in person, was maybe the most difficult so far....our girls were not hitting...ordinary assists for Court were not made into points...everyone was off......but that is going to happen......we deserved a down game........and that means that next game will be a barn burner....I hope....

going to buy a new shirt tomorrow.....

wazmix
03-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah, those invisible fans in the first few rows were annoying. They did nothing all night.
(I should have been in the first row, after smuggling my camera in my pants.)

Oldsport
03-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Oh,...only 80% shooting from the floor, 100% on 3-pointers, seven assists, seven steals in 39 minutes. That not so bad I say. Did you see the same Sloot that I did? ;)

Sloot had 7 turnovers. As much as she handles the ball, I say 7 turnovers is understandable. ;)

GO Lady Zags! Beat Stanford on Monday night. :)

sylean
03-27-2011, 12:30 AM
I think I mistated ....CV did everything tonight ...everything...she had an outstanding game....some of the other shooters were off though, despite getting good passes....

thickman1
03-27-2011, 09:10 AM
Too many TO's for Courtney. Some of them were understandable as she was being mugged all night. A few were simply careless passes though. Gotta bring the A-game on Monday. I can't wait!

bigblahla
03-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Logged onto ticketswest at 10am and got two for section 110 row H. This time the Tree will be chopped down.

Go Lady Zags!!!

sylean
03-27-2011, 09:43 AM
yikes....those are good tickets....the early bird doesn't always catch the worm LOL....congrats...
lets sell this thing out........

Section 116
03-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Here's your chance, it might be a once in a lifetime opportunity:

SPOKANE -- Tickets to watch Gonzaga in the Elite Eight round of the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament went on sale Sunday morning at 10 a.m.

The Lady Zags will take on the Stanford Cardinals Monday at 6 p.m. at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena.

It will be a rematch of the November game when Stanford beat the Bulldogs 84-78.

Tickets to the Elite Eight match-up are $22.50. They can be purchased at the Spokane Arena Box Office, TicketWest.com or 800-325-SEAT.

This is Gonzaga's first Elite Eight appearance in school history.

The winner of Monday's game will travel to Indianapolis for the Final Four.

http://www.kxly.com/news/27336830/detail.html

bigblahla
03-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Sold out!!!! Well at least none available through ticketswest.

Go Lady Zags!!!

Section 116
03-27-2011, 07:05 PM
According to the local 6pm evening TV news there are a limited number of tickets available for Monday evenings GU-Stanford clash. They are, however, "obstructed views," whatever that means. A limited number of available tickets also means to me, the horseshoe end of the arena, which was only about half full in the upper level Saturday evening, apparently will be full on Monday, and I don't believe it will be full of Stanford fans!

sylean
03-27-2011, 08:03 PM
I don't like my tickets ...end zone so to speak...but at least we'll be there..

there is nothing like a real live game....

lets give the team the welcome and support they need...

haven't got a red shirt though......hope we can get down early enough to buy some pre game....any suggestions?

adoptedzag
03-28-2011, 09:08 AM
I don't like my tickets ...end zone so to speak...but at least we'll be there..

there is nothing like a real live game....

lets give the team the welcome and support they need...

haven't got a red shirt though......hope we can get down early enough to buy some pre game....any suggestions?

Best to get one at the Arena, so you can sport your "elite 8" gear :)