PDA

View Full Version : Celebration of the Season - TV - Tonight

Section 116
03-25-2011, 06:12 AM
I don't know what kind of crowd response there will be with so little notice but KHQ-TV has been announcing last night and this morning the Gonzaga women and KHQ will have a "Celebration of the Season" at the McCarthy Athletic Center tonight (Friday, March 25, 2011) from 6pm-7pm. Admission is free. I am aware of no other details but I suspect there may be a few words from Coach Graves and maybe an introduction and a few words from the team. I was aware of this last night but I wanted to double check beofre posting as I could not find any announcement. It was annouced again on the KHQ morning news so spread the word.

Upon further research because KHQ-TV was not very clear. THERE IS NO EVENT IN THE MAC!!!! There will be a televison special on KHQ and there will students gathering in the Crosby Center. So do not drive down to the MAC center there is nothing there. It took me a half a dozen phone calls to get this straight. Sorry for the misinformation.

Moderators if you could change the title of this thread to indicate a TV event only I would appreciate it, I tried to do that and couldn't get the origianal thread title to change.

ZagNative
03-25-2011, 05:31 PM
The show is on SWX, Comcast #115, right now.

U Zig, I Zag
03-26-2011, 12:06 PM
I was unable to see it. How did it go?

ZagNative
03-26-2011, 02:22 PM
I was unable to see it. How did it go?So-so. A tad bit sappy, IMO.

Section 116
03-26-2011, 02:43 PM
More hype by KHQ-TV than substance.