PDA

View Full Version : Sell out the Arena (Fri aftn: approx 1,000 left)

EagleFuzz
03-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Time to support the Ladies...Sell out the Arena and listen to Stanford whine....

rawkmandale
03-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Isn't it already sold out, or close to it?

Jestlund
03-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Game is on Saturday, right?

U Zig, I Zag
03-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Not sure how that works. They hold tickets, a good portion - mainly because the woman's game doesnt have as big a draw (like we might all go to the Arena to see Ohio State men, but not the UNC women) and they have the team allotments, which aren't sold (I would guess) until they know who is playing.

lothar98zag
03-21-2011, 08:10 PM
yes, it's on Sat

Section 116
03-21-2011, 08:12 PM
The arena is NOT SOLD OUT. I just got home from the game and they were handing out slips of paper noting:

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT:

800-325-SEAT (7328) or:

www.ticketswest.com

I would suggest you do not delay. I suspect those arena tickets are easily the hottest ticket in town.

Lurknomore
03-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Just got my tickets...get busy..buy them and see Courtney. Support the Zags, when will you have this chance again.

ID ZAGFAN
03-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Can hardly wait to see the Lady Zags in the Sweet 16.

ZaGranny

Proudzagmom
03-21-2011, 09:12 PM
We have our tickets! Bought them less than an hour ago on-line. Woo Hoo!

sylean
03-21-2011, 10:10 PM
well because I was so nervous about getting tickets I ended up getting a double order....LOL....lousy seats and we're not even going to be in town on Saturday unfortunately...so I may be selling Saturdays tickets and hope to God that we get to Monday.....

what a game.....worth every high priced ticket I bought thru craigslist....:)

hondo
03-21-2011, 10:13 PM
cancel your trip- this is a once in a lifetime deal.

Coptrdr
03-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Time to support the Ladies...Sell out the Arena and listen to Stanford whine....

Whine and cheese baby!! Whine and cheese!

After all those years of playing the WCC tourney in SoCal...I'll give them the cheese.

EagleFuzz
03-22-2011, 04:29 AM
Tickets are still available buy them up...

FabZagulous
03-22-2011, 02:32 PM
I got my tickets last night after the game! If you do not like the seat selection coming up online call 1-800-325-7328 and ask them to look at other areas of the arena. The tickets online are generated by a computer and they fill by center out...
So proud of our Girls!!Go Lady Zags!!! :)

EagleFuzz
03-22-2011, 04:12 PM
According to KHQ only 7,000 tickets have been sold...Lets go people come one come all see the Amazing Sloot and company play the game.

adoptedzag
03-22-2011, 05:19 PM
45 bucks a pop is a bit spendy, but I think its worth it. Got my 3.

Section 116
03-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Up to 8000 sold:

By the way, word is more than 8,000 tickets have been sold for the Sweet 16 in Spokane, which means only a couple of thousand left.

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2011/mar/22/louisville-upsets-fill-spokane-regional/

sylean
03-22-2011, 08:42 PM
if they have only sold 7000 tickets, I don't know why the "best available" seem to be sort of stinky....

young julez
03-22-2011, 08:55 PM
$45 is for all three games
GU vs. Louisville @ 6 then following that Stanford vs UNC at about 8:30
Monday the winner of both games play each other for a spot at the final four

Your $45 gets you into all games and speaking from experience of being at the game both Saturday and last night beating UCLA, there is no comparison to watching the game on TV!
Best available is now 2nd level row M...going fast

Oldsport
03-22-2011, 11:16 PM
A word to the wise from Oldsport.

Some of the best seats in the house may be withheld until the last moment. The reason seems that prime seats are held by the visiting teams and are not released until those seats have had a chance to be sold at the respective university's athletic department. I understand that afterwords the university will release the unsold tickets to the general public, at the last moment and at the Spokane Arena.

If this is the case, the nosebleed seats will fill up first and then the prime seating will be released to be sold to the late comers in the lower levels and behind the benches.

This happened to me at the last NCAA Spokane Regional when Standford and Maryland were playing perhaps 10 years ago or so. I was left with poor seats leaving me disappointed. :mad:

sylean
03-23-2011, 01:01 AM
that happened to me too....I bought tickets like a year ahead....someone I knew bought a ticket almost the day of and got a great seat...

but what do you do....I can't take a chance on not getting a ticket....

spudzag
03-23-2011, 06:56 AM
I got tickets about ten rows off the floor. Any time I buy early I get upper rows about 10 from the top.

Oldsport
03-23-2011, 07:32 AM
that happened to me too....I bought tickets like a year ahead....someone I knew bought a ticket almost the day of and got a great seat...

but what do you do....I can't take a chance on not getting a ticket....

It could be possible to upgrade your lessor seats for better seats. Give the Spokane Arena a call. It could require a drive to the Arena and a hand exchange for that BETTER seat. Good luck my friend...let us know if it works. :)

EuroZag2010
03-23-2011, 02:06 PM
I called tickets west to "test" the waters. The fella told me that the tickets that are still available are in the top row seats. So I asked " so you guys pretty close to selling out?" he said " I can't disclose that but these are the available seats"

I'm going to wait and call back see if I can get a better seat tomorrow !!

sylean
03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
I picked up my tickets today and asked the guy "when" they release other tickets for the other teams....HE SAID THAT THE OTHER TEAMS ARE ACTUALLY ASKING FOR MORE TICKETS..

remember, the hot shot guard from Louisville is from Hermiston and from an Indian tribe...her whole tribe is probably trying to get tickets...

so don't wait....

as it is, I do have Saturday tickets available only to Zag fans one set in LL 120 and one set in LL 109....I can't use them but I'll them before selling them to a non zag....I have to do it by tomorrow afternoon....on Monday, I'll have two extra tickets IF we make it......

please folks....sell out the arena with ZAG fans....btw...IF we win on Saturday there will be more tickets probably on line to buy or on craigslist....
you take your chances when you buy these things but aren't the girls worth it????

Oldsport
03-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Let the Zag Nation know just what support is all about! Shout it out! :boxing:

Go Lady Zags! Your fans love you! :roll:

EagleFuzz
03-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Still tickets left...It needs to sell out. Lets show the world what it means to support our hometown Ladies. I watched a couple of the other region games and they were far from a sel out. LETS GO ZAG FANS!!!!!!!

lothar98zag
03-25-2011, 02:10 PM
currently about 1,000 left.

btw, I updated the thread title. other mods: feel free to change if newer info comes out.

Vizagra
03-25-2011, 02:33 PM
just got Tix in section 124 row N.

Oldsport
03-25-2011, 05:11 PM
just got Tix in section 124 row N.

Sounds like great seats. Were they easy to purchase? Vizagra, did you have to jump through any hoops to get your tickets? What did you have to pay for your seats? Do you have any ideas for late fans to get really good seating? :)

I know that some fans are desperate for some better seats. Please offer all the help that you can. :pray:

sylean
03-25-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm asking a big favorite of all of you....PLEASE...PLEASE...grab your SIL, your nephew, your neice, your neighbor, your ex wife or ex husband and buy tickets and show up......I've bought 4 tickets.....and I can't use any of them because currently out of town...BUT I did make sure they went to fans who will be totally for the Zags....

IF we can muster enough fan passion, it'll help our team, and then I'll get to go on Monday.....so please, help them to win because I need to watch them on Monday....

remember, Stanford travels well and the Herimiston crowd will be there....we need to drown them all out and fill every nook and cranny,...

Go Lady Zags!!!

young julez
03-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Let me know if you have them available...
I am sure we can find folks to go!

kitzbuel
03-26-2011, 08:04 PM
It sounded great on TV tonight.

sylean
03-26-2011, 11:43 PM
oh I got them distributed and I have two extra for Monday but I think a coworker would like them....I hope we really pack the place...