• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagette
    Redshirt
    • Feb 2008

Turiaf on Zags v. SJU on Knicks blog

Not sure if this has been posted already. How can you not love RT, so true blue. What a contrast to Douglas (quoted later in the piece).

During CBS Sports' annual Selection Sunday show yesterday, the 24-9 Gonzaga Bulldogs were awarded the 11th seed in the Southeast Regional. They will face the sixth-seeded St.
  • FuManShoes
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagette View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted already. How can you not love RT, so true blue. What a contrast to Douglas (quoted later in the piece).

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...nzaga-bulldogs
    Yeah, that Douglas thing is something else. I guess that tells you all you need to know about the Gonzaga experience vs a BCS school. Though to be fair, I doubt many guys are as disinterested in their alma mater's performance as Douglas and as interested in it as Ronny. He's one of a kind.
    “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

Comment

What a great Zag!

Comment

• gonwick
        Kennel Club Alum
        • Mar 2008

Great find, Zagette. These are the kinds of things that make me love the program. Hard to ask for a better ambassador than Ronny.

Comment

• MedZag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Still think he's the greatest ambassador for this university and basketball program, ever. I've met some special people in my life, he's top 5.
          Training Grounds: Rambling Thoughts of a Surgical Resident
          You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. -Siddhartha Gautama

Comment

• Zagsker
            Zag for Life
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by FuManShoes View Post
            Yeah, that Douglas thing is something else. I guess that tells you all you need to know about the Gonzaga experience vs a BCS school. Though to be fair, I doubt many guys are as disinterested in their alma mater's performance as Douglas and as interested in it as Ronny. He's one of a kind.
            not really. ....because like you followed up with..Douglas may be the exception to the rule. Mateen Cleaves was on Mike & Mike this am and he was all about MSU and them making the Final Four...and this is when he is getting paid to be "neutral."
            I am working on being a more all around square.

Comment

• Blitzing-Zag
              Kennel Club Material
              • Jan 2011

Love Ronny!
              Gonzaga Class of 2011

Comment

• rawkmandale
                Banned
                • Feb 2007

Turiaf says "we," and Douglas says "they." Major difference, folks.

Comment

Working...
                X