PDA

View Full Version : Turiaf on Zags v. SJU on Knicks blog

zagette
03-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already. How can you not love RT, so true blue. What a contrast to Douglas (quoted later in the piece).

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/3340/ronny-turiaf-on-his-11th-seeded-gonzaga-bulldogs

FuManShoes
03-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already. How can you not love RT, so true blue. What a contrast to Douglas (quoted later in the piece).

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/3340/ronny-turiaf-on-his-11th-seeded-gonzaga-bulldogs

Yeah, that Douglas thing is something else. I guess that tells you all you need to know about the Gonzaga experience vs a BCS school. Though to be fair, I doubt many guys are as disinterested in their alma mater's performance as Douglas and as interested in it as Ronny. He's one of a kind.

El Voce
03-15-2011, 06:36 PM
What a great Zag!

gonwick
03-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Great find, Zagette. These are the kinds of things that make me love the program. Hard to ask for a better ambassador than Ronny.

MedZag
03-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Still think he's the greatest ambassador for this university and basketball program, ever. I've met some special people in my life, he's top 5.

Zagsker
03-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Yeah, that Douglas thing is something else. I guess that tells you all you need to know about the Gonzaga experience vs a BCS school. Though to be fair, I doubt many guys are as disinterested in their alma mater's performance as Douglas and as interested in it as Ronny. He's one of a kind.

not really. ....because like you followed up with..Douglas may be the exception to the rule. Mateen Cleaves was on Mike & Mike this am and he was all about MSU and them making the Final Four...and this is when he is getting paid to be "neutral."

Blitzing-Zag
03-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Love Ronny!

rawkmandale
03-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Turiaf says "we," and Douglas says "they." Major difference, folks.