PDA

View Full Version : Steve Lavin interview

caduceus
03-15-2011, 03:00 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6218102

ESPN College Basketball Insider Andy Katz interviews St. John's head coach Steve Lavin about his team's NCAA Tournament berth.

HillBillyZag
03-15-2011, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the post. Good interview , Steve Lavihn is one of the good guys in College coaching and this will be a great win for Fewie and the Zags , its always fun to beat a friend .

gbnyba17
03-15-2011, 09:28 AM
The best offense Lavin has seen this year and one of the best he's ever seen...?? Uh, have I been watching a different Zags team then him this year? Of course I love my Zags, but to make that sort of statement seems a little over the top to me.

IrishEv211
03-15-2011, 09:38 AM
I immediately agreed with you when Lavin said that, but when he said the numbers, he is right, we do shoot the ball with efficiency, but what he omitted was our below average ball handling which can be exploited by an athletic team...that said I still like the Zags chances and cant wait for a great St. Patty's day with my Zags on

ZaginLaw
03-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Spot on Irish regarding the ball handling - and that isn't lost on Coach Lavin. The Zags would be wise to channel their inner Bouldin because

The interview made me nervous, more about what was not said that what was said. Lavin's a great coach.

Go Zags beat the Johnnies!