• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagHereWeGo
    Redshirt
    • Feb 2011

Selection Sunday Distraction- Turiaf

I know everyone must be as excited/nervous about tomorrow as me, thus its nice to examine a past zag.

Turiaf: Like I told Tommy in a message to the team, they went through a lot of ups and downs, but this is what Zag basketball is all about: never any doubt, always keep pushing forward regardless of what happens. That's a sign of growth and a team that has resilience. I wouldn't be surprised if they made a run.

Nice to see him keeping track, and appreciating what this team has done this year. Hopefully, everyone is as optimistic as Turiaf and I about this tourny. Also keep reading the article to see some nice insight on Few, who would have guessed he is more emotional thank Coach Jackson?

What you were looking for wasn't found. Maybe we can help you figure out where to go.
  • Radbooks
    Zag for Life
    • Jun 2007

Thanks for sharing this!
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• abarefootboy
      Kennel Club
      • Nov 2007

that Ronny Turiaf ... still a great kid .. !

His sweet hearted spirit pervades all Zagdom.
      humanity is one family ... with one heart

Comment

• DZ
        Zag for Life
        • Sep 2007

The man by which the "modern" Zag bar has been set - in terms of play, teamate, student and alum.
        Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
        Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
        X