PDA

View Full Version : Favorite moments, avenging losses, and learning

BCZag
03-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Thank you to the Zags for making this a relaxing weekend. What you have accomplished is truly remarkable. The tournament itself really is a "bonus". Whether we advance into the later rounds or have a miserable first game and go home early, we shouldn't forget the successes of the season. So, I ask you, looking back what were your:

1) Favorite moments or our greatest success
2) Loss that you would like to avenge
3) Biggest learning from the season

For me.

1) For me, a simple one. I just like it when Kelly O enters the game. He works his tail off, sometimes good things happen, sometimes bad things happen, but s++t always happens when he is on the court. I expect great things from him in the next two years.

2) I would like to replay the San Diego State game. My recollection is that we played okay and San Diego State played quite well. I don't know if we would win if we played them again, but I would like to see it.

3) My biggest learning is that I no longer take our successes for granted. I saw how quickly things can turn bad and if it wasn't for the strength of character of this group our board would be reading quite differently today.

What are your favorite moments, losses to avenge, and learnings?

zag buddy
03-11-2011, 04:42 PM
I had a habit of underestimating the growth these kids could achieve as players.

BCZag
03-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I certainly underestimated MC