PDA

View Full Version : Hey WooHoo

sittingon50
03-11-2011, 01:05 PM
I wanted to wait until some of the dust had settled from your trip to Vegas before I asked. Was very impressed with how lovely your bride is and was wondering what the going rate was in Missouri for paying off a potential father-in-law? You must have dropped a bundle!!

gozagswoohoo
03-11-2011, 01:28 PM
I wanted to wait until some of the dust had settled from your trip to Vegas before I asked. Was very impressed with how lovely your bride is and was wondering what the going rate was in Missouri for paying off a potential father-in-law? You must have dropped a bundle!!

Actually, it's about $87 per month, slightly less than my cable bill. So it's not too bad at all.

:cheers:

Sarenyon
03-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Is that an indefinite lease or do the terms expire at some point.

Thanks, that laugh helped me out for today, just when I needed it. :lmao:

I am glad she had a great time with you and all the Zag fans in Vegas. Pretty soon you'll have a real Zag Superfan!!!

gozagswoohoo
03-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Is that an indefinite lease or do the terms expire at some point.Thanks, that laugh helped me out for today, just when I needed it. :lmao:

I am glad she had a great time with you and all the Zag fans in Vegas. Pretty soon you'll have a real Zag Superfan!!!

I think it's a 30 year note. That's fine though. I'm actually quite fond of her.

And yes, she is nearing superfandom, she asked me last night when the next game was, and said she is getting anxious. (She hasn't talked like that. EVER). I almost cried.

ID ZAGFAN
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM
I think it's a 30 year note. That's fine though. I'm actually quite fond of her.

And yes, she is nearing superfandom, she asked me last night when the next game was, and said she is getting anxious. (She hasn't talked like that. EVER). I almost cried.

Bring her to Spokane next year for a game in the Kennel..That ought to do it.

:p

ZaGranny

Colbyspapa
03-11-2011, 02:28 PM
This tournament was great for my wife too. She was dreading the tournament and chalking the whole trip up to "I get to go shopping in Vegas and the penalty is tolerating 4 hours of my husband yelling at college kids he doesn't even know.."

By half time of the first game, she had favorites (Rob of course, David, and Marquise), and by Monday night, she was cheering "Go Gonzaga, G O N Z A G A". She has told everyone how close the GU community is this week and couldn't believe we even made friends with a couple of Gaels.

She is a Gator and they throw things at their rivals (the Georgia Bulldogs).

willandi
03-11-2011, 07:02 PM
I still think Woohoo got a showgirl to pose as his wife!!! She's a beautie. LOL, and now a Zag fan. Hard to get any better than that.

snebzag
03-11-2011, 08:08 PM
You are so lucky. My wife showed some interest in 1999, but I haven't seen her since. We actually got married in Las Vegas years before the tourney was there. Always a timing issue with me. We have a lifetime note.

Just_An_Old_Zag
03-11-2011, 08:12 PM
My Wife, Son and I were on TV in Vegas. The end of the USF game, ESPN shows my wife waving the RED Go Zags Flag we brought. Gonna capture it and that will be our christmas card this year :)

Although she is a Whitworth and EWU grad, she has become a superfan of the Zags men's basketball team. Especially when we can travel to Maui, Vegas and hopefully Bermuda.

Zagineer
03-11-2011, 10:31 PM
She is a Gator and they throw things at their rivals (the Georgia Bulldogs).

As much as I would have liked to have met you during the Tourney (I enjoy your posts, Colby), maybe its a good thing we didn't. My sister-in-law (mother of my GU frosh nephew) was at the Tourney and part of my posse of 7. She is also a UGA Bulldawg grad. (I even have another sister-in-law that's a UGA Bulldawg grad). :eek: But she proudly wore the GU Bulldog and "Go Zags" temp tattoos on her cheeks for Saturday and Sunday games. :)

She totally enjoyed the weekend, including the GU Alumni functions. And although you can never remove the Bulldawg from a UGA grad, I'm sure that after last weekend, there is now some Zag Blue blood running through her veins.

What a great weekend that was.

Woohoo - Sorry we never got to meet. It's my fault. Accomodating the schedule of 8 people was a challenge.

hockeyzag
03-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Woohoo, great to meet you at the entrance to the social, my friend still doesn't believe I met the mythical Woohoo. Also I just realized I introduced myself as hockeyzag and not with my actual name, wierd. Glad to see you enjoyed Vegas so much, make it an annual trip, you won't regreat it.