PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Theodore

steventreich
06-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Understanding that recruiting is fluid, has Jordan Theodore fallen off the GU map? He was on the wish list for a long time. According to Rivals, the Zags have offered him a schollie. And the Zags are one of only three teams in which he has a "High" interest. With all the focus lately on Clarke or Gibbs, is Theodore still in the mix?

BobZag
06-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Really don't know. We haven't offered is all I know. There have been no updates with quotes. He does play tough defense and is quick. If GU doesn't get Clarke, it'll be real interesting.

BobZag
06-17-2007, 09:04 AM
Kemba Walker scored 19 and Theodore scored 17 in a tough, recent AAU championship win in OT. Walker just committed to UConn.

"I want to find a good balance at school. I want to find a place that gives me a chance to learn in school and also have a chance to win. I want to play for a championship."

Maryland, Kentucky, Marquette, Gonzaga, St. John's, and Seton Hall. Also Memphis, Miami of Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Georgetown, Illinois, Arizona, Louisville, Florida, and Cincinnati.

pbriz
06-17-2007, 09:34 AM
can anyone paraphrase the article on scout.com about jt?

BobZag
06-17-2007, 10:12 AM
JT is very fast on the break and can get to the hoop to finish. His family and support system is very good and strong. And he'd be a dream recruit for any coach. That's it in a nutshell.

RebornZag
06-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Oh, and don't forget about toughness. Tough physically, mentally and emotionally. If you're looking for defense toughness, and speed at the point, I think JT is our man.:)