PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga vs USF game predictions

Reborn
03-05-2011, 11:25 PM
USF looked very good tonight. They really shot well. Pepperdine looked tired. USF looks like they are ready to give Gonzaga a serious fight. But really, Gonzaga has too much for USF, and the Don's seem to tire a bit in the second half.

Gonzaga 82
USF 67

The pace of this game will be fast. It will be up and down. We'll see lots of good offensive plays, but in the end it will be Gonzaga's defense that holds the Dons to 67. Gonzaga has too much inside, and our outside shooting is good again. Good balance.

EuroZag2010
03-05-2011, 11:36 PM
USF looked very good tonight. They really shot well. Pepperdine looked tired. USF looks like they are ready to give Gonzaga a serious fight. But really, Gonzaga has too much for USF, and the Don's seem to tire a bit in the second half.

Gonzaga 82
USF 67

The pace of this game will be fast. It will be up and down. We'll see lots of good offensive plays, but in the end it will be Gonzaga's defense that holds the Dons to 67. Gonzaga has too much inside, and our outside shooting is good again. Good balance.

I hope so reborn !! I hope zags play with some fire !! Your posts are awesome as always !!

Oregonzagnut
03-05-2011, 11:51 PM
I think if we can stay out of foul trouble early and not get into one of our own 2nd half sloppy periods, we will win solidly.

Gonzaga 83
USF 72

But only after we let USF score a couple 3's in the end.

Halftime
GU 38
USF 36

GeorgiaZagFan
03-06-2011, 12:07 AM
In 46 minutes of play over the two games against USF, Robert Sacre has not attempted a free throw!! What gives?
The Zags should win but if they shoot 7 for 19 from the charity stripe down the stretch like they did in the regular season loss, same thing could happen again.

Oregonzagnut
03-06-2011, 03:31 AM
In 46 minutes of play over the two games against USF, Robert Sacre has not attempted a free throw!! What gives?

Two words.

I'm a ref.

Reborn
03-06-2011, 05:49 AM
The Zags should win but if they shoot 7 for 19 from the charity stripe down the stretch like they did in the regular season loss, same thing could happen again.

That was a long long time ago.....Im surprised you remember that. Today is today. The Zags are a rollin, a rolling down the track. Clickity clack. Clickity clack, just rollin down the tracks!!!! This train is gonna roll right over USF tonight. I'm smiling. Smilin real big now. I sense the Zag Ninja's are going to show up again tonight.

gonstu
03-06-2011, 05:56 AM
My prediction: Black Uniforms:clap:

MickMick
03-06-2011, 06:43 AM
USF will be confident, very determined, play great defense, and Michael Williams will spark some runs. We all know that.

This game will have us on the edge of out seats for a bit, but I think the Zags are playing their best ball right now. I think the Zags will lead throughout the second half.

Can they withstand the final USF run? Zags must play smart down the stretch. Hang on to the ball, take good shots, stop Doolin from penetrating, but most important, don't leave Williams alone at the three point stripe.

I believe the will Zags get tested more than St. Marys and I'm hoping the game doesn't take too much out of them for the final.

23dpg
03-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Duh....winning.
http://www.gcobb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/CharlieSheen1.jpg

NEC26
03-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Duh....winning.
http://www.gcobb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/CharlieSheen1.jpg

:roll: Man I have been wanting to fit one of his epic comments in here. Talk about a melt down!

Ziggy
03-06-2011, 08:25 AM
My prediction: Black Uniforms:clap:

Nah, We are the higher seeded team, it'll be Home Whites. Tomorrow it's the Black Uniforms (road) because SMC is the higher seed. Unless of course Santa Clara takes down the Gaels.

Go Zags

GU 82
SFU 70

MJ777
03-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Zags 79 Dons 75, SMC 71 SCU 67. Go Zags!

ZagLawGrad
03-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Zags by 10. Slow start, but a strong finish.

DCZag
03-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Double digit win for GU - it's tourney time, naysayers be damned!