PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Cavs' intros

BobZag
06-14-2007, 04:59 PM
On TV, when Cleveland is about to be introduced, they play the "Star Wars' Evil Empire". Now, maybe it's just me, but that is some cool theme music that would help pump me up. They might as well play the theme to "Jaws."

Why don't they just play elevator music, you know, Muzak, when introducing San Antonio?

zagco
06-14-2007, 06:15 PM
I always loved the way the Bulls did it back in MJ's playing days. Now, everyone does it that way. The Cleveland Star Wars theme is good. Sadly, for them, this series has truly been Revenge of the Sith.

ZaggyStardust
06-14-2007, 06:24 PM
WOW - I'm with you Zagco - Sirius by Allan Parsons. That was classic... On my IPOD, I have a playlist called "Basketball Tunes" where all my faves like that reside...The Phoenix Suns started using that music as well and when I lived in the Valley of the Sun, I had the pleasure of attending a few of their games and that is the most exciting thing about Pro B'ball - the introductions. The place is dark, the music loud, a glitter ball spraying little white lights around... SO COOL!!!!

Speaking of music, has anyone seen the new XM Commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D777iQ27VBs

I think that would be a great addition to the Kennel... Anyone know anyone in charge of tunes at K2?

sanfranzagsguy20
06-14-2007, 07:45 PM
stranglehold by ted nugent...enough said