PDA

View Full Version : Let's Go IUPUI

GoZags
03-05-2011, 08:14 AM
Portland's opening night loss last evening to LMU dropped their once-bright RPI to 102 -- costing GU 2 coveted "Top 100 RPI" wins. Here's hoping a bunch of teams they beat during their OOC win a few games -- getting them back up a couple of slots. GU record has gone from 7-7 vs Top 100 to 5-7 with just a couple of clangs of the basketball off the hoop.

In the meantime -- IUPUI is at 108 with their conference tourney starting tomorrow. Here's hoping they win a few games -- (and get their RPI up). Other schools worth rooting for include Oklahoma State (#54) and Marquette (#56).

That being said:

Go Zags.

Beat USF or Pepperdine.

BobZag
03-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Amen, GoZags.

adoptedzag
03-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Portland's opening night loss last evening to LMU dropped their once-bright RPI to 102 -- costing GU 2 coveted "Top 100 RPI" wins. Here's hoping a bunch of teams they beat during their OOC win a few games -- getting them back up a couple of slots. GU record has gone from 7-7 vs Top 100 to 5-7 with just a couple of clangs of the basketball off the hoop.

In the meantime -- IUPUI is at 108 with their conference tourney starting tomorrow. Here's hoping they win a few games -- (and get their RPI up). Other schools worth rooting for include Oklahoma State (#54) and Marquette (#56).

That being said:

Go Zags.

Beat USF or Pepperdine.

They just showed those "Mystery resumes", turns out it was Marquette, Michigan St. and the Zags. Guess who had the worst resume of the three?

That's right, the zags. Looking at it that way, I'm still of the mindset that we need to win our tournament.

ZagsObserver
03-05-2011, 10:13 AM
I completely agree. Gotta win the tourney this year. It's possible they could get an at-large bid, but if I was a betting man I wouldn't be very secure losing to either SF or SM.