PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Wa State Girls Basketball Tournaments

TerpZag
03-02-2011, 08:14 PM
For those in the know or those who just like to speculate, are there any current juniors and/or sophomores that Lady Zag fans should take note of and follow during the upcoming WA State Girls Basketball Tournaments?

Has Coach Graves indicated any recruiting interest in any of the young ladies that will be playing over the next several days?

Or are there any players that posters just like in general?

Go Lady Zags!

Angelo Roncalli
03-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Sophie Reichelt, Holy Names, Jr.

Post player.

Grant
03-07-2011, 04:00 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she's being recruited. I watched Holy Names play in the semi-final and final games and she has definite potential. She also has a pretty good 3-point shot, was second on the team from 3 with 11 makes in the tournament.

spudzag
03-07-2011, 09:07 PM
I did see Kelly Graves getting off a plane from Seattle Friday morning. Assumed he was back from watching games. Seems that recruiting would be about the only reason he'd leave town just before the tournament.

23dpg
03-08-2011, 11:19 AM
The junior girl from LC has been offered according to a reliable source.

Zag 77
03-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Kelly's son Max is a reserve for G-Prep boys, so he was there primarily for that before jumping on a plane to Vegas.

U Zig, I Zag
03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Kelly's son Max is a reserve for G-Prep boys, so he was there primarily for that before jumping on a plane to Vegas.

Max Graves is sort of a badass name. Just sayin'.