PDA

View Full Version : Question/Feedback Regarding CBSSports All-Access

TerpZag
02-27-2011, 10:37 PM
A question or feedback from those who may be in the know regarding the availability of the CBSSports All-Access video service, does anyone know if the CBSSports All-Access online video service will carry any of the remaining Lady Zags' games?

In the past, have any of the WCC Basketball Tournament Lady Zag games been carried by the online video service?

How about any of the possible upcoming NCAA Tournament games, especially with this year's first two rounds taking place at the MAC?

Does anyone know of a name and phone number that I might call at Gonzaga to find out about this situation?

Am I just grasping at straws expecting that any of the remaining upcoming Lady Zag games will be carried by the CBSSports All-Access online video service?

Thanks for any feedback or info.....

Oldsport
02-28-2011, 12:15 AM
As time moves forward, I bet that all remaining Lady Zag games will be picked up by some Media company.

At this moment, only the Lady's WCC Championship game will be broadcast on Monday, March 7th at Noon on ESPNU.

That's all that I've heard thus far. :)

bigblahla
02-28-2011, 06:36 AM
BYU-TV is broadcasting the WCC tournament games starting on Thursday, both men and women.

Here's link.

http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?t=7387&p=75458

Go!! Zags!!!

KitsapZag
02-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Thanks Bigblaha (and BYUTV),

BYUTV is channel 9403 on DISH network. I checked ahead on the programming guide and they do have the WCC tournament games listed. However I think there is a problem with the times when I compare the times published on the WCC website. For instance, BYUTV shows the first womens game on Friday from 11:00am - 1:00pm and the WCC site has it starting at 12:00. If it missed the other way, I might contribute it to BYU being in the Mountain time zone. There is plenty of time to fine-tune the broadcast schedule.

BTW, the WCC tournament and BYU's broadcasts start on Friday not Thursday.

Enjoy . . . and . . . GO ZAGS!

TerpZag
02-28-2011, 07:59 AM
Oldsport and bigblahla, thanks for the feedback and the link.

Go Zags!

Go Lady Zags!

Zagineer
02-28-2011, 01:59 PM
As time moves forward, I bet that all remaining Lady Zag games will be picked up by some Media company.

At this moment, only the Lady's WCC Championship game will be broadcast on Monday, March 7th at Noon on ESPN2.

That's all that I've heard thus far. :)

Olsport - I think that should be ESPNU. At least, that's what shows on the WCC Bracket Release.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/gonz/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2011WCCBRACKET.pdf

(Acknowledgements to McZag for posting the above link yesterday in a MBB thread.)

Also, Terp - BYUTV is channel 232 on Seattle Area Comcast.

TerpZag
03-01-2011, 08:58 PM

Also, Terp - BYUTV is channel 232 on Seattle Area Comcast.

Neer, thanks for the heads up about BYUtv.

We got an upgrade to our Comcast service about a month ago. When I was looking at the new channel guide, I was wondering then how we were ever going to use all these additional channels like BYUtv. Now I see that there is a very good reason.;)

Go Lady Zags!!!