PDA

View Full Version : Usd@gu sold out!

adoptedzag
02-26-2011, 10:02 AM
That's amazing! I never thought I'd see this day.

Congrats to Coach Graves for building a tremendous program.

U Zig, I Zag
02-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Gonna be there, 2nd row. So pumped. Gonna be awesome.

Graves tweeted that the talking/speeches stuff is coming AFTER the game... so tip-off should be 2 and then more AFTERWARDS - which differs from the mens' game if I remember correctly.

Lurknomore
02-26-2011, 10:30 AM
I will be there too, very excited.

Zaglaw
02-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Usually Seniors & families are introduced before the game. Speeches are always after the game.

I'll be there! This is going to be a very special day.

:adored:

TerpZag
02-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Congratulations to the Lady Zags and Coach Graves, this is well deserved
recognition of their continued efforts to improve the program and their exciting
play on the court.

Congrats to the folks in Spokane too for their support of the Lady Zag program.

Best wishes to the graduating Seniors and their families.

BobZag
02-26-2011, 03:39 PM
And they'll be playing in K2 again if they win it all in Vegas. I'll be there.

Oldsport
02-26-2011, 06:17 PM

BobZag, fan-wonderful-tastic !!! I will make it my special effort to shake your hand and offer you a hug. It's just not a Lady Zag game without BobZag present. :)

I noticed three empty, no-show seats open. I hope those missing fans didn't freeze to death before they arrived at the MAC. ;)

You know how we love our Lady Zags! :espn: ...or bust!

TheBunnieRancher
02-26-2011, 07:25 PM
I was there and CV said has been nervous about her senior night since she arrived on campus only she never imagined it would be before a sell-out crowd. They thanked family, coaches, each other and the medical staff. They also expressed how much the fan support has meant to them. They never see the kind of crowds they see at home and they are greatful. They said they plan to be playing back in Spokane in a couple of weeks. My wife and I have reallly enjoyed our first year as season ticket holders.

sylean
02-27-2011, 04:29 PM
....a "few" years ago, I read in the paper about a young player at GU who was really special....so I suggested to my husband that we go see a few games....that was when you could walk up and buy a ticket right before the game and of course that player was John Stockton...

we saw a couple of women's games a few games ago...

but this year we decided to go to a couple....sadly, it wasn't January and then another this month......late to the party AGAIN and I'm regret that....CV and the whole team are very special....

I'm going to post this on another thread, but if anybody has tapes or dvd copies of any of the games, particularly the one yesterday and the one on Thursday eve against St Mary's....I would be very thankful to get copies and pay you your cost as well....thx in advance...just message me .....

Lurknomore
02-28-2011, 08:31 AM

Do they have to win in Vegas to play in K2 or do they just have to be in the tourney to play the first round there?

TerpZag
02-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Do they have to win in Vegas to play in K2 or do they just have to be in the tourney to play the first round there?

If the Lady Zags win the WCC Tournament or if they get an at-large invitation to the NCAA Tournament, the Lady Zags will be seeded in the bracket and play in the MAC for the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament.

Lurknomore
02-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Thank you, that is what I thought I am going to buy all session passes if they are still available.