PDA

View Full Version : Dipsy do Vandersloot Youtube??

Section 116
02-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Anybody know of or have any video of the late game SMC dipsy-do drive and layup that left Coach Graves "gasping for words" and awed the crowd. We left the game before that play to rush home for the men's game and missed a signature play of the Vandersloot era. Tp further quote Graves from today's newpaper, "That was one of the moves of her career, that dipsy-do, every game she seems to elevate a little more. I don't have any more adjectives, we'll just leave it at that. Courtney was just, you know. I don't even know what to say. She has transcended our game." Sure would be nice to see that play!

adoptedzag
02-25-2011, 11:16 AM
I looked all over -- haven't seen it.

sylean
02-27-2011, 08:52 PM
I was at the game and I saw that play....I am desperate for someone to have a copy of it....I wonder if locally SWX would rerun some of these games...

Oregonzagnut
02-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Although I am sure you have seen this already, here is a video (only) of Vandersloots highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzMux_MGZ6A

I swear if our mens point guards could pass as precisely as her we wouldn't have lost near as many games this year. Plus Gray and Sacre would have 4-5 pt per game higher averages.

Stunning. Pistol Pete Maravich is smiling!