PDA

View Full Version : Is this team

former1dog
02-25-2011, 07:37 AM
becoming Marquise Carter's team?

It sure looks like it to me, considering he's taking the big shots in the clutch and Coach Few is designing the big plays with him making the key decisions in clutch time, like last night versus St. Mary's.

I really don't think it matters all that much, but just my observation.

gozagswoohoo
02-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Before long, it is gonne be Dowquise's team. Or maybe Sacquise? Or DowSacarter's team??

I like that one. DowSaCarter.

Thomas_Sutpen
02-25-2011, 07:59 AM
becoming Marquise Carter's team?

I really don't think it matters all that much, but just my observation.

On the contrary, I think it matters a great deal. I'd rather have the ball in his hands (even if delivered on a prayer like the out-of-bounds save last night) than anybody else in crunch time. If Few has decided that MC is the Man, he'll have the ball more often than not.

Let's not forget that he's a proven WINNER. He's the only player we've got with national championship (runner-up) pedigree.

I say ride him to the end...

cjm720
02-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Not one player, not even close at this point. The first half of the season, it was Sacre, however.

MC is certainly helping though!!!

mdZag23
02-25-2011, 09:26 AM
is it just me or does Steven Gray look a step slow and like can't put much weight on that wrapped knee???

His offense is off, he doesn't lift well for a guy with a 40" vertical, he's slipping on D which I think is from the knee, etc.

It just wreaks of an end of the year, "Steven played the whole year with a bad knee", kind of thing...