PDA

View Full Version : What do you hope to see tonight against St. Mary's?

Reborn
02-24-2011, 05:50 AM
The Zags celebrating at half-court after the game. I want to see Gray smiling a lot tonight, and Stockton yelling YA YA YA!! I want to see Sacre pound his chest tonight, screaming like he's the KING OF THE HILL. I want to see Harris going nuts after a super powerful dunk. The Zags on fire!!!!!

I want to see the bunnies working their magic on our shooters. I want the bunnies to transform our guys into Ninja shooters. I want to see the 3 ball falling just like it did against USF, accept just a few more.

I want to see Harris win the battle against Jones. This is a big key to victory tonight.

I want to see hustle and intensity on defense like I've never seen it this year. This is the biggest key to the game. Points are important of course, but remember, defense wins championships.

I want to see that look of panic on Bennett's face, and even anger too. I want to see him storm out of the gym after the game and not look at Few and just barely touch his hand. ha ha ha ha ha

I want to see that look of panic and frustration set in on Dellavedova's and McConnell's faces as the Zags pull away in the second half.

I want to see superb passing and team cohesiion just like we had against USF last week.

I want to see Mark Few hitting the chests of his ballplayers (the sign of his deep pride in these guys) in the waning momemnts of the game.

gu03alum
02-24-2011, 06:14 AM
I would really like to see a first half blowout by the Zags because this game is on late on the East Coast and I have to wake up at 5 am the next morning.

jpwils
02-24-2011, 06:32 AM
Want to see a Zags W .

77Zag
02-24-2011, 07:01 AM
I don't care about the score, the refs, the crowd...
All I want to see is a VICTORY.

Knot the WCC up and head to SDU for the close out.

Go Zags!

tobizag
02-24-2011, 07:23 AM
just win! play your butts off and win!

chirguy
02-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Hustle, effort, Hart

bballbeachbum
02-24-2011, 09:10 AM
GU's best game of the season. win the paint. win the perimeter. win in transition. the power of GU's collective will imposed on the opposition

it's all right there...attack it!

All together now!!!

gamagin
02-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do Whatever It Takes To Win DO WHATEVER it TAKES TO WIN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WINDo whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do Whatever It Takes To Win DO WHATEVER if TAKES TO WIN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WINDo whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do Whatever It Takes To Win DO WHATEVER if TAKES TO WIN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WINDo whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do Whatever It Takes To Win DO WHATEVER it TAKES TO WIN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do Whatever It Takes To Win DO WHATEVER it TAKES TO WIN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do whatever it takes to win Do Whatever It Takes To Win Do Whatever It Takes To Win DO WHATEVER it TAKES TO WIN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN

THEN DO IT ! ! WIN ! !

bigblahla
02-24-2011, 10:45 AM
From the Gaels board by Nunesy;

"The ball is in our court. The season comes down to this. Suck it up, boys and show 'em what we're made of. The time has come for us to rise up and win this league. I don't care who's hot and what the stats show or what the odds are, we need to play tough and just take it to 'em . This is not for the faint of heart. This is for the brave. Let's go Gaels. Take no prisoners. We're all behind you 100%."

This is our adversary...

Excluding the streak this game is of equal if not greater importance to the Gaels.

Let both teams play their best and leave it up to the basketball gods as to which team is favored with that fateful opportunistic bounce that decides a game such as this.

Or.....

We just stomp them into a mudhole on their own court. :D

Go!! Zags!!!

GrizZAG
02-24-2011, 11:26 AM
I want to see Maquise and DS lead the floor tonight. Set up the plays, execute, execute and use that BB IQ you have to orchestrate a beautiful WIN.

I want to see Sacre rebound from his lull, Elias continue his upward trend, see Dower use that nice touch to get it in the hole, Steven hit 50+% of his 3's and for gosh sakes...get open and fire them Steven. I want to see Carter and DS hit the three and match anything that Delly, Jones and MM throw up tonight.

That's all...that and the Win of course..

gu03alum
02-24-2011, 11:43 AM
I wish that Omar Fatham could come back and play in this game so I could see him lose to the Zags one more time.

Reborn
02-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62......Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62......Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62......Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62......Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62......Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62....Gonzaga 75.....St Mary's 62.....

Go Zags!!!

U Zig, I Zag
02-24-2011, 05:28 PM
I want an old-school GU lead off homer. Jump ahead, like we used to. Take the crowd out of it. They got some rabid students, for sure... but like some of our olds (lately... anyway) they get out of it real quick.

We get the crowd down, the Gaels down some points early then the crowd is thinkng, 'well, they ARE Gonzaga...' and the team will feel that.

Make them stand around and watch MM try to save them. Run him ragged and we win.