PDA

View Full Version : Let's climb outta the dark hole

Zagquette
02-24-2011, 06:49 AM
“We’ve almost climbed out of the hole, but this last little bit, the last 10 meters of this hole is probably the steepest, darkest and toughest part,” Few said. “We’ll see if we’re up to the task.”

Few generally isn't that quoteable (except for his quote about his vision of his son sitting of the couch in a wife beater drinking a beer). I thought this was particular good work. Got me fired up anyway. Go Zags!!!

Martin Centre Mad Man
02-24-2011, 07:05 AM
“We’ve almost climbed out of the hole, but this last little bit, the last 10 meters of this hole is probably the steepest, darkest and toughest part,” Few said. “We’ll see if we’re up to the task.”

Few generally isn't that quoteable (except for his quote about his vision of his son sitting of the couch in a wife beater drinking a beer). I thought this was particular good work. Got me fired up anyway. Go Zags!!!

His only other memorable quote had something to do with Bigfoot and parentage.

Reborn
02-24-2011, 07:08 AM
Great quote! However, I think the Zags climbed out of that hole last weekend. And I think St. Mary's fell into one and slide a little deeper into it tonight!

gu03alum
02-24-2011, 07:13 AM
Great quote! However, I think the Zags climbed out of that hole last weekend. And I think St. Mary's fell into one and slide a little deeper into it tonight!

Hopefully Gonzaga steps on St. Mary's head on their way out of the hole.

Reborn
02-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Hopefully Gonzaga steps on St. Mary's head on their way out of the hole.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Great quote!

:lmao:

titopoet
02-24-2011, 07:29 AM

Great quote, but I disagree on Few's lack of quotablity:

Check out these (http://www.quotesdaddy.com/author/Mark+Few), some good ones:

“It's been a tough year. We've had to milk, and pull, and milk and pull ...”

“Coaching college basketball is a high-pressure endeavor, and I think maybe people say things based on emotion. I don't think guys should ever say that. It's questioning the integrity of the game of college basketball, and it's questioning the integrity of the officials.”

“Sometimes this thing becomes bigger than life itself. It isn't.”

Chicken Ball
02-24-2011, 07:45 AM
That last one's great. “Sometimes this thing becomes bigger than life itself. It isn't.” Coach Few keeps basketball in perspective, and still manages to win a lot of games doing it. We should never lose sight of what we have in Few.