PDA

View Full Version : ZaGranny's Adventures in Zagland Part 7

ID ZAGFAN
02-19-2011, 08:25 PM
What a difference 2 days makes!!

Thursday we had snow most of the way to Spokane and back, and dark skies. Today the roads were clear, and we even had bright moonlight most of the way home. Way easier, and faster, too!

What a great game!!! Loved the way the guys played, especially Marquise, Meech, Elias Everybody looked pretty happy after the game.

The crowd was pretty good, too. The Kennel Club was up and active, and so were most of the rest of the crowd, especially during the second half.

I had another game where I couldn't yell, but it was not so frustrating when they were playing as well as they did in the second half. :p Ands I did jump up and down, clap, stomp my feet, etc.

I got to visit with Bobzag before and after the game, Lurknomore several times, and Hondo after the game. It's always fun to see members of the board.

It was really fun tonight!!

How sweet it is!!!!!

:allhail:

For the team, the coaches, the Kennel Club, and the crowd!

ZaGranny

fedwayzag
02-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks ZAgranny. glad it was an easy trip

Reborn
02-20-2011, 07:26 AM
The moon was awesome last night. I was driving home from my son's place after the game, and the moonlight was so wonderful. It was such a great game, and the guys played so awesome. I was smiling all the way home!!!

I am glad your drive home was equally wonderful, IDZAGFan. Thanks for your reporting too. I love reading your blogs. I look forward to hearing your reports after games.

Hoopaholic
02-20-2011, 08:05 AM
LOVE your quote..."how sweet it is"

ID ZAGFAN
02-20-2011, 09:13 AM
LOVE your quote..."how sweet it is"

I can't take full credit--I was quoting Bobzag after the game who was quoting Jackie Gleason. :p

But when I put it in my post, the Marvin Gaye version of the song "How Sweet It Is (to be loved by you)" was running through my head.

ZaGranny

hondo
02-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the drive home report. I am a bit of a worry wart and your road home is a dangerous one so its good to know all our Zags are safe.