PDA

View Full Version : Streaming video for tonight's game

goodbja
02-19-2011, 04:00 AM
Will anyone be able to stream tonight's game? I understand the PhillyZag is out of town and cannot do this for us. Earlier this year when a game was being broadcasts on a delayed basis by FSN, someone in the Spokane or Seattle area was able to stream the game from KHQ over justin.tv (I think the site name was rideopen and we had to use an access code of Bulldogs which some pos us screwed up not realizing the access code was case sensitive). Is it possible to do this again?

ZagMan in Philly
02-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Will anyone be able to stream tonight's game? I understand the PhillyZag is out of town and cannot do this for us. Earlier this year when a game was being broadcasts on a delayed basis by FSN, someone in the Spokane or Seattle area was able to stream the game from KHQ over justin.tv (I think the site name was rideopen and we had to use an access code of Bulldogs which some pos us screwed up not realizing the access code was case sensitive). Is it possible to do this again?

It was flyzag, hope he can stream it, otherwise i will stream it on Sunday morning.