• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

S-R Game Story - LMU - 2/11

LINK

LMU (9-16, 1-9), playing without leading scorer and rebounder Drew Viney, who hasn’t been cleared by the training staff after suffering migraine headaches, still gave Gonzaga fits, despite committing 19 turnovers. Gonzaga’s 20 turnovers went a long way toward keeping LMU within striking distance.

The Bulldogs had the better of it in most key statistics. They shot better (43 percent to LMU’s 35), they won the boards (39-31), assists (15-11) and steals (13-10), but LMU made the Bulldogs work to the final buzzer to earn their second WCC road win.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
    Road wins are tough to come by. It's the way it is. To get one you need to play "street-fighter" ball. I loved the victory last night. I like to see our Zags play this way. Those guys just rolled up their sleeves last night and said, "Ok! You want a street fight? Then, you've got one baby." And it was on. Neither team let up, and it was ok to watch. I've always liked football and boxing. hahaha I think, if the Zags can play that way the rest of the year, things are going to be okay. Let's get ready for another one Saturday.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• TheZagPhish
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Conference ball is mad.
      Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

Jim Meehan's day after post

Nice stats and quotes here.

ZaGranny

Comment

Working...
        X